My Results with Vitex! :)

I am weaning myself off vitex...I will start clomid after af comes this next time so hopefully she comes on time in the next week or so! This is the first cycle I haven't ovulated in quite some time so I hope she shows on time so we can get the clomid started asap!

I suppose vitex didn't work for me :-( but its wonderful it has worked for so many others!!! GL to all!

Hey ladies - Mind if I join in too. I was just catching up on this thread and it's great to see so many people who started this thread now have pregnancy tickers in their sigs :)

I started temping two months ago and found out I have short LPs (8-9 days). Coincidentally I also started getting dysmenorrhea (painful periods) at the same time. So I am going for an ultrasound on August 13th to rule out fibroids, cysts, endometriosis, etc.... but I've still got my fingers crossed that Vitex is the step in the right direction for all of that. They should get here tomorrow and I think I'll start with 1200 mg/day as soon as possible (CD 4).

Could some one explain the dosing to me? I'm just going by the bottle (take 1 pill (400 mg) 2-3x a day). Why do other people take more? And do you space it out throughout the day or just take it all at once?

I am weaning myself off vitex...I will start clomid after af comes this next time so hopefully she comes on time in the next week or so! This is the first cycle I haven't ovulated in quite some time so I hope she shows on time so we can get the clomid started asap!

I suppose vitex didn't work for me :-( but its wonderful it has worked for so many others!!! GL to all!

sorry vitex didnt work for you hun. Good luck with the clomid cycle :hugs:

Hey ladies - Mind if I join in too. I was just catching up on this thread and it's great to see so many people who started this thread now have pregnancy tickers in their sigs :)

I started temping two months ago and found out I have short LPs (8-9 days). Coincidentally I also started getting dysmenorrhea (painful periods) at the same time. So I am going for an ultrasound on August 13th to rule out fibroids, cysts, endometriosis, etc.... but I've still got my fingers crossed that Vitex is the step in the right direction for all of that. They should get here tomorrow and I think I'll start with 1200 mg/day as soon as possible (CD 4).

Could some one explain the dosing to me? I'm just going by the bottle (take 1 pill (400 mg) 2-3x a day). Why do other people take more? And do you space it out throughout the day or just take it all at once?

hey hun good luck with the scan! I think everyone just takes what they think will work and then you fine tune your dosages if the one you started with doesnt work. I went straight for a 2000mg dose and got success :) I took both of mine first thing in the morning along with my Evening primrose oil and vitamins. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->