My Sandra Gibbs reading FINALLY came.

Sweetpea31802

Reaction score
Feeeling discouraged now!! LOL

Wonder what she means by being checked out? Mentally or emotionally? I don't know.

Ok as I tune in I want to mention where I feel that you have been trying for a wee bit , and nothing has been happening , I also feel drawn to being checked out in a sense, but you more than your partner has.I feel that things will happen naturally though , given time , and im drawn to next year around june for a conception, I know that seems far away but its whats coming in at the moment, im drawn to a birth around the month of February , and I feel this baby will be a boy , im drawn to dark hair and eyes and a weight of around 6lbs and 4 oucnes.

Hello May I ask who sandra Gibbs is and how you got a reading? Is she a tarot reading etc xx

Sandra Gibbs is a psychic reader for many different aspects of life. I have read her reviews and different success stories from ladis on this board and gave her a shot.
She is in the UK and it costs about 8.00 or so for a conception reading. You send her a photo of yourself and within a week or week and a half she will email you a reading.
Here is her link:

https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/

Sweetpea, could you not email her back and ask if she could be a bit more accurate? My reading come through from Suzy Rayne last night! Very interesting aren't they!

Ive just ordered one im so excited for it to come :) I wonder how right your reading is going to be waiting a little while to find out though haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"