My scan photos

Lisa2701

Reaction score
Just thought i'd share my scan photo's from various stages throughout my pregnancy :cloud9:

-LEft one was 6+5 weeks :cloud9:
-Middle was at 8+6 weeks :cloud9:
-Right was today at 11 weeks but baby measured 10+5 (not 10+3 as i've labeled it)

was a little disappointed by todays photo as she had much better images up on the screen but I'm due another scan in 2 weeks so I'll get some pictures then and they will be dating scan so hopefully they'll take a bit more time and give me better photos.

Attachments

• 6+5 (8.5mm).jpg
    6+5 (8.5mm).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 8+6 (2.8cm).jpg
    8+6 (2.8cm).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 10+3 4cm.jpg
    10+3 4cm.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 30
Just thought i'd share my scan photo's from various stages throughout my pregnancy :cloud9:

-Right was today at 11 weeks but baby measured 10+5 (not 10+3 as i've labeled it)

was a little disappointed by todays photo as she had much better images up on the screen but I'm due another scan in 2 weeks so I'll get some pictures then and they will be dating scan so hopefully they'll take a bit more time and give me better photos.

Very cute, congratulations!!

I'm so scared I have my first scan in 1hr I'll be 6 weeks 2 days I'm so scared

Very cute, congratulations!!

I'm so scared I have my first scan in 1hr I'll be 6 weeks 2 days I'm so scared

Aw congrats!! I'm sure all will go well! Seeing a small flickering heartbeat is exciting. Good luck!! let us know how you get on!

Thank you for sharing! It's great to see the progression.

Your 6+5 looks like my 7+5 measuring 7+1, only mine looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle :haha:
10431679_10154846485855722_5140545210493970011_n.jpg

TURTLE POWER!

See what you mean about today's scan pic. Was baby's back to you? You'll get a better one next time, don't worry!

Thank you for sharing! It's great to see the progression.

Your 6+5 looks like my 7+5 measuring 7+1, only mine looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle :haha:
10431679_10154846485855722_5140545210493970011_n.jpg

See what you mean about today's scan pic, you'll get a better one next time, don't worry!

Aww congrats!! Scans are so exciting! When is your next one?

I have one in two weeks T 13+2. I've had early scans due to bleeding. I will get extra scans though as I am classed as high risk due to having had bariatric surgery a couple of years ago.

Yeah I expected to see a proper little baby today as i've seen other scans at the same stage and things were much clearer, but what can you do. Did see baby wiggle and jump around which was fab :)

:hugs: It's good you're getting the reassurance! Sounds like baby's doing amazingly. My next one is at 13 weeks exactly on 8th December and it feels like an eternity away! Do you have a doppler? Hope your next scan is awesome and you get a fab pic to add to the collection.

Thank you after losses having ultrasound scares me. I'm larger lady to so most likely be transvaginal

My next scan is the 4th December - I can't wait!! Mainly because I'm dying to announce it now. My parents, sister and close friends know but not told anyone else.

I don't have a doppler, im on the fence if to get one or not. I think i'd worry if I couldn't find the heartbeat. you got one?

Thank you after losses having ultrasound scares me. I'm larger lady to so most likely be transvaginal

I#ve had losses in the past also hun so I absolutely understand. I used to be 23.8 stone but recently lost 11 stone, however I still needed an internal scan at 6 weeks. Dont' worry about that, you'll be so distracted watching your little one you'll forget all about that! :hugs:

Tiny little baby 5 weeks 6 days in size (she said heart beat would have only started yesterday was 102. She said lucky to see it so early as it only starts now. I saw it beating away on screen. I panicked cause wasn't seen tummy way way to tiny. But vaginally seen nicely

Tiny little baby 5 weeks 6 days in size (she said heart beat would have only started yesterday was 102. She said lucky to see it so early as it only starts now. I saw it beating away on screen. I panicked cause wasn't seen tummy way way to tiny. But vaginally seen nicely
:happydance: Congratulations!!! I had a scan at 5+3 and no HB so I agree, thats fab news!!

This is mine 5 weeks 6 days

Attachments

• 10807796_10152423958447611_167843502_n.jpg
    10807796_10152423958447611_167843502_n.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
Aw cute little bean :cloud9: and you even got to hear the HB! I still haven't heard my babies HB. Just seen it on screen flickering away. I've been partly tempted to buy a Doppler because of everything going on with my bleeds, especially now as I know I've got a hematoma and not to run into the hospital with every bleed unless they are significantly different tk what I've been having. Just frightened that I might get stressed if I can't find the HB one day 😕

No didn't hear it she just measured it and I saw it flickering away

No didn't hear it she just measured it and I saw it flickering away

Ahhh I see. They didn't measure mines, so I assumed you'd heard it also. I gave in yesterday and ordered a Doppler. Will be about 12 weeks before it arrives so we will see how that goes. I'm excited and nervous about trying it. If it causes too much stress I'll just sell it again!

yea i have one coming but im sure it will do my head in lol

I had a dopplar with my first pregnancy, but I was only able to successfully use it in the third trimester, which by then you're already reassured by the kicks and rolls, so I barely used it. I have a tilted uterus though, so even at the dr's office its hard for them to find the heart beat in the early months. I put it in a donation bin at a pregnancy help center and didn't get one with my second pregnancy.

Not what you wanted to hear, I'm sure, I just wanted to leave my experience as a warning that even while everything is okay, sometimes you still won't be able to find the hb at home.

Thank you Queen. I did buy a doppler with the understanding that I may not be able to find babys hb everytime I try but that I'd get one and see how it goes. I've had it a few days now and found babies HB a few times at a nice healthy 164bpm :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->