My SIL is pregnant and I have gotten more impatient

hello_kitty

Reaction score
Hi guys,

since finding out that my sil is 20 weeks pregnant, I've grown more and more impatient. I've had baby fever since my youngest turned 1 last year (he's 2 now) and husband and I agreed that we would not be trying until we visit in laws who are overseas. We expect to go see them sometime next year, and if dates dont get pushed back any further, we will leave in January.

My husband told me that sil is pregnant about a week ago, and this makes me so sad...I mean not for her, I am thrilled for her, this is her second, but I feel like 7 months (I hope it doesnt drag any longer since we postponed it once) is like a few years. Last time my sister got pregnant, I also had baby fever too, but as soon as she gave birth it passed and now its my sil. I have a friend who is also pregnant.

What is everyone doing to pass the time? There's many things I can do, I start school in the Fall, but still I cant keep my mind off of others being pregnant and I am not. I try to look on the bright side that both my kids would be bigger and wont demand a lot of attention so I can rest this time, unlike the last time where I ran after an 18 month old in third tri.

Patiently waiting my turn but its hard...

I can totally relate. We find out in April my BIL got a girl he was casually seeing pregnant and she's due September 1.. We've been trying since March so I at first war so upset.. I'm ok with it now and we are trying for our first. I am just praying that our time comes quick as we are five months in..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->