my SIL would you expect a apology

so yesterday went over to m.i.l. and fetched christmas cards home with us, when i opened one from bil and sil to our little girl inside it just said from caroline and brian, not from aunty and uncle, i was a bit hurt by this and told my oh when he got in from work he then phoned his brother and and asked him about it, he said sorry and that he dont no how it happened so ok it was a mistake we left it at that..............then the cow this morning sent a txt to my oh saying why r we kicking off over something so pathetic she stressed enough trying to sell house without this and wot does it matter cos we r not married yet anyway WTF!!:growlmad:
anyway oh phoned his brother to say i am fuming over the txt and sil is not welcome to our house at xmas untill she says sorry, so bil was upset cos it will ruin xmas mil was was upset and said i should let it go to save arguements. am i being petty and hormonal to ban her from the house till i get an apology..... thanxs in advance 4 any replies......

lisa 24 weeks with pink bump

shouldnt have made a big deal about them not writing "aunty or Uncle." now its cause more trouble than its worth.

I hope you get things sorted with her. Hopefully it was just an oversight by her 'cos she is busy & stressed, Christmas is stressful enough without the added worry of selling a house.

What started out as a quick phnoe call to Oh's brother pointing out "a possible" mistake seems to have escalated by over reaction on both sides.

I do think she should maybe apologise over her nasty text, and maybe for you to expalin your feelings to try & clear the air a bit.

My BIL isn't married but I sent them a card to Brother & SIL from both of us was hoping to get BIL & partner as they've just bought a house together but couldn't find one. OH ia actually worried that it was OTT. I got 2 sep cards from the kids tho one to aunt & other uncle. Just 'cos they're not married doesn't mean that she isn't part of the family.

I think that comment is out of line & hopefully it was said out of anger & not really meant.

Hope u can sort this out hun & doesn't spoil everyones xmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->