My sinuses are driving me mad

laila 44

Reaction score
I'm so congested ladies! But I'm not sick! My nose is dry and stuffy and it bleeds a lot! I recently also started coughing! Very dry also. Again I'm not sick I feel as though it's swollen sinuses from the hormones?:shrug: anyone else? I'm using tons of saline but can't get relief :nope:

You are not alone!

I had a sneezing fit the other day sneezed 32 times in a row! Itchy nose eyes and face! Gr it drove me crazy!

I'm experiencing this...so stuffed right now but it alternate's from one nostril to the other. Lost alot of sleep last night because of this and had to sleep in the living room do to my constant sniffling waking up my husband. Hope this ends for us. I miss breathing

I'm experiencing this...so stuffed right now but it alternate's from one nostril to the other. Lost alot of sleep last night because of this and had to sleep in the living room do to my constant sniffling waking up my husband. Hope this ends for us. I miss breathing

Same :( I have a lot of trouble breathing especially at night. I can't even smell!

Night is the worst for me, but it does act up during the day too! Is this a pregnancy symptom or am I just noticing it more now??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->