My sister gave birth last night!!!!

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
to my neice Carla weighing in at 7lb 2oz with NO pain relief and only 2 stitches!!!!!!

Her waters broke at 7am (she had pains all through the night before though) and she gave birth at 9.40pm! She was pushing for 25 minutes and i saw it all!!!

Carla is tiny and gorgeous!! She didnt cry straight away as they had a job puuling her out but she cried after 5 second (which felt like minutes!) and she is doing fine!!

Im now both scared and excited that i will be doing it again in 4 months!

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9:

Congrats auntie!!! :dance:

Glad mum and baby are doing well
xx

Ah congrats! What a lovely sounding birth and labour! Lucky girl x

Ahhhh congratulations to your sis!! And to you Aunty Rachiebaby24!!

I am a bit concerned about the 'only 2 stitches' comment though!! How many is seen as not many??!?!

I am a bit concerned about the 'only 2 stitches' comment though!! How many is seen as not many??!?!

I dont know but it was a bit scary as she delivered the head and struggled with energy to push the baby out (bearing in mind she hadnt eaten for over 24 hours cos she was scared of feeling sick!!!) and they had to drag her out cos she was a bit stuck (two mw's)..so i thought she would have more stitches than that...

I dont know but it was a bit scary as she delivered the head and struggled with energy to push the baby out (bearing in mind she hadnt eaten for over 24 hours cos she was scared of feeling sick!!!) and they had to drag her out cos she was a bit stuck (two mw's)..so i thought she would have more stitches than that...

ouch!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"