My sister is pregnant...

Decemberbride

First baby due May 2011
Reaction score
and is due 4 days after my due date if our pregnancy had progressed! I'm soo happy for her but so upset, this is her 4th child (19yrs, 15yrs and 1yrs)

To add my colleague (3 of us in an office) is due 3 days before my due date! If I don't get our BFP before August I'm gonna be a mess in September:nope:

My sister hadn't been told about my MC as we are keeping it amongst ourselves but she rung our mum this morning to tell her she was pregnant and my mum was excited but when my sister told her the due date, our mum got upset and told my sis about my MC - you could tell she knew when she told me she was pregnant because she was quite coy but I could see in her eyes she was unsure of how to tell me and upset for me. I'm gonna pop round at weekend and give her another big hug and have a chat!

If we don't get a BFP by June, I'm gonna book that week of work and try and get a holiday somewhere I think!:cry:

:hugs: honey. It seems everyone is having babies.. I know how you feel..

Sorry for your recent loss.

I am so sorry hun it is so tough :hugs:

im sorry hunni i hope you get your bfp soon!! i agree EVERYONE is pregnant at the minute my 16year old sister is too :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->