• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My sister told me I'm going to die :(

shellie

Reaction score
I have posted this thread in another section before I was told that there was a paranormal section. I hope that no body minds me posting in here too. xxx

My sister phoned me and told me that a psychic woman she knows came over to her and told her that I had come to speak to her in a vision. I'm 31 now, but she seen me as 35 years old, I'd been travelling in a silver car on the motorway and it had come off the motorway in an accident and I didnt make it out the car. Apparently I wanted to tell my sister I'm ok now.

I feel physically sick. I feel like I've been handed a dead sentance. I keep looking at the kids and crying thinking that I wont get to see them growing up, especially the baby who keeps smiling innocently at me. It's my older sons birthday and I was going to take him bowling but I cant as I keep feeling like I'm going to burst out crying.

I know it sounds stupid but when my sister told me she said to watch out because everything this woman has said in the past has come true. I'm scared, in fact terrified.

My friend said ignore it, just dont go in silver cars, but its hard to not think about.

I've never heard of people who are still alive coming to a psychic from years down the line to say whats going to happen, I don't know what to do, I know it's stupid but I just cant stop getting panic attacks everytime I think about it! xxx

Just wanted to send you a big hug hun that must be an awful thing to be told. I have no advice hunny just wanted to send love xxxxxxx

Aww what a horrible thing for you to hear :hugs: I don't understand why she would do this and make you and your sister upset!! No psychic no matter how accurate they are should say anything bad like this :growlmad:
Sending you big hugs hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

xx

Hiya Hun.....

So sorry you are going through this, I really can't imagine how you must be feeling :hugs: but any psychic good or bad never mentions death...hope you can put this to the back of your mind soon :kiss:

No offense but thats horrible of your sister. Even if she wasnt your sister psychics are not meant to say stuff like that to people they do have a code of ethics (so my psychic friends tell me) I take psychics with a pinch of salt anyway as nothing I was ever told has come true.

A psychic once told me 'yes we do see things, but those things are always subject to change, as you DO have power over your own life. We can live our lives by what we are told or we can do something about it. I agree with the previous poster. Your sister should never have put that burden of thoughts on your shoulders. That's a heavy thing to carry, especially if, like you, you have children! And also, I don't think psychics tell you EVER you or whoever is going to die! They might give a subtle warning about driving carefully, or avoid certain things around a certain time but not that you WILL BE IN AN ACCIDENT AND DIE!.. Put it to the back of your mind, and enjoy life, enjoy your kids, and let go of that 'reading' as it was put out there to cause worry and distress. :flower: x

I have been to psychics many times. They have never told me about death. They do tell you to be careful or something like that. They also, tell you that you can change their predictions as Hopeful I believe said. DO not let this "psychic" get you down and ruin your life. It seems to ne as if she just wants to make you stressed and stop you from enjoying your life!

Don't pay attention to her. :hugs:

just remember, the future changes the second you know about it, BECAUSE you know about it xxx

as othershe said, i've had psycic readings and i have a friends who reads too.. and she says being a physcic is like playing the lottery a pysic can tell you, your going to win but if you don't put your numbers on you are not!
however dont want to put doom on anyone and im sure people thik and have some abilities but a guy is overing a million pound for a physcic to 'prove' their real and noone as yet came forward and tested it.
and some readings people have are very basic, like telling someone on a snowy day their car is going to break its a high probabiliy. i've had 10 readings face 2 face and not one have been correct. yes they have got some things right like 'a friend is going to find out she's pregnant within 6 months (which come on the likly is high) and 'you and your partner going to hit a rough patch this year' well that can happen too.

what i'm saying is live your life, if your scared when you turn 35 dont go on motorway in silver car. x

How would you feel about going to see the psychic yourself? Just to see if she says it directly to you.

I agree no psychic should pass on that information but I do know ones that have and its saved lives.

Psychics aren't meant to tell information like that, it's meant to be positive! X

How would you feel about going to see the psychic yourself? Just to see if she says it directly to you.

I agree no psychic should pass on that information but I do know ones that have and its saved lives.

I seen a psychic myself for the first time ever just before this happened. She did as far as two years ahead. She didnt give me any warnings or anything. xxx

I'm a strong believer that once you know your future you can change it. I think future readings reflect the path we are on right now and will change if that path does. :hugs: for you x

I had the same experience and I know how that feels I was 19 told that I will die at 22 I was really upset to the point that I needed therapy and meds.im 29 now and I'm still here xxx

Thats absolutely ridiculous!! I suppose your sister was thinking about you when she told you..maybe she was frightened. I see this post was some time ago. How do you feel about it all now? Hope you have just put it to the back of your mind. Im sure there is no truth in it.

Ive heard phsycics only tell you positive things?

How cruel xx

I wouldn't believe it. As someone who's wasted hundreds of dollars in real-life psychics and wasted a few bucks with online ones, I've yet to meet one that's been ACCURATE. I want to point out that my coworker Ruth used to work with the famous Miss Cleo back in the late 80s-early 90s. Coworker was just out of high school, was given a short tarot card training class and went to work, she was taught to 'pick up' on people's fears, life, etc by asking questions and then predicting things that would happen many yrs away, this was to avoid being called liars or scams....which if you know the story, they were found guilty and forced to stop operation. Even the famous psychics like Sylvia Brown are scams and liars, I recall how she told parents who's son was missing that he was really dead and even gave vague location description, he was found alive close to his home after being kidnapped. Here's link in case you're interested in reading more of these psychic prediction lies: https://www.csicop.org/si/show/psychic_defective_sylvia_brownes_history_of_failure

I know this must of freaked your sister our but was there any need for her to tell you? its a bit mean imo!!

Thats something i wouldnt want to know & i sure wouldnt tell someone they were going to die :/ xx

Thats absolutely ridiculous!! I suppose your sister was thinking about you when she told you..maybe she was frightened. I see this post was some time ago. How do you feel about it all now? Hope you have just put it to the back of your mind. Im sure there is no truth in it.

Sorry about the time in replying. I have tried to put it to the back of my mind now. I only think about it when I randomly remember it. No more has been said about it with my sister, so I think its easier to not think about it as it isnt mentioned. When I do remember now I don't feel panicked. xxx

A friend of mine was told she was going to die in a car crash supposedly last summer with a 6 year old girl in the car with her. It all seemed really eery because her daughter was 6 around the time it was supposed to happen and the psychic gave several other accurate details. Anyway, long story short my friend is still alive and well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"