My son is 2 months and pregnant again??

young_n_proud

Mommy to four boys
Reaction score
So I just had a baby two months ago. He is my fourth and EBF like his brothers and my period didn't return for a full year with each of them. But three days ago I went to the bathroom and had discharge like I'm ovulating. We did dtd that night but I thought we were being careful as I'm not on any BC yet. Two days later I wipe and it's pink. Could this be implantation bleeding?? I've never had it before with my other pregnancies but have heard of other people having it. Honestly I'm freaking out but I needed to tell SOMEONE. I am too scared to talk to anyone I know in real life for fear of judgement and I can't even test for another two weeks. If I am pregnant this will make number 5 under 6 :shock:

It's so hard to say. The pink could be your body still recovering and maybe dtd agitated something. It would be very unlikely for you to have implantation bleeding two days after ovulation I would think. Since you are EBF, it is also unlikely that you actually are ovulating, although nothing is impossible. The only way to know for sure will be to test in a couple weeks, but I would vote no, you probably aren't pregnant.

Best of luck, sending you hugs!! I know how scary it can be either way :hugs:

My guess is actually at only 2 months pp, your body is still recovering and your cervix could still be pretty irritable. It's not unusual to have a small amount of bleeding a day or two after sex anyway (as long as it's not all the time), just means things got a bit irritated in there. As you've only just given birth not that long ago, I would guess that's what it is, but no harm being more careful next time. Hope you get the answer you'd like.

Thanks ladies that actually makes me feel a bit better! Still going to test in a couple weeks to make sure but what you're saying makes sense!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->