my son is a theif!

Discussion in 'Kids & Teenagers' started by MummyMummy, Apr 27, 2009.

1. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

omg girls :o

grandad brought him home today and said he'd been stealing... he had a pocket fulll (3) of finger puppets he'd stolen from school :rofl:

omg! how bad is he? :rofl: :rofl:

i haven't a clue what to say to his teacher :lol: she'll be checking his pockets when he leaves :rofl:

xXx

2. helen1234

helen1234 Well-Known Member

he wont be the firsgt or the last lol. rosie used to came back other childrens coats, bags clothes all in innocence lol
    teacher will prob see the funny side
    xx

3. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

i found a lion in his pocket this morning so that's 4 :lol:

he thought he'd done good though for bringing them to show us :lol:

xXx

4. Berniep

Berniep Well-Known Member

Don't worry about it most kids do it at that age my 2 certainly did i was forever taking things back and getting them to apologise to the teacher they soon cottoned on not to bring the stuff home x

5. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

:rofl:

At the same time, I would make him bring them back to the teacher and apologize himself. No harm in starting to teach him that it's not good to steal.

My daughter at 4 took something from a grocery store a few times and I made her go back in, give it to the clerk and apologize. She never did it again.

6. Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Leanne. We did that with Cyan, made her go back and apologize. She hasn`t taken anything since.

My mom did that with my sister too when she stole M&M`s from the store, she never stole again either.

7. morri

morri mom to one

i took a piece pf yellow chalk once and my mother made such a fuss about that. I had to go apologise and igive a 1 deutschmark. really.

8. impatient1

impatient1 Mommy to 1 Angel & 2 DD

When I was younger I came home with a big gob of sticky tac, which my mom made me take back and tell my teacher the next day. Needless to say I learned my lesson and never took anything since then, that was when I was in grade 2.

9. Elli21

Elli21 Well-Known Member

Leigha came home with a dressing up necklace that she'd forgotten to take off before she came home, and she was so worried and upset that her teachers would tell her off i had to walk all the way back to her school with her...