My son is awfully quiet tonight.. I wonder.???

diane60f

Reaction score
I'm not too worried bc I have a doppler and he pokes me every once in a while. But just last night I was telling dh that he's been so active on the inside and out. I bet he's tuckered out from all that playing and is resting getting ready for his next growth spur.
Anyone elses' babies behave this way?

Mine definitely has extremely active spurts - a full week of tons of movement and then a day or night when I am waiting to feel him before I fall asleep and he just doesn't move. You're right that it's totally normal, but it sure does feel nice to reassure yourself by feeling that movement before bed.

My little one does that two. She'll be quiet for a couple days and then all of a sudden she moves like crazy to the point where i can't get comfy

I just love to feel him dance around in there... I worry when he doesn't but then I stop and remind myself I'm only 25 weeks... He's still small enough to be comfy and my womb is growing so much these days he prolly found a cozy spot! Thanks girlies!!

Sounds just like my little man, and we're due around the same time, too :D I too have a doppler, isn't it good having one to put your mind at ease? Sounds completely normal to me, hun xx

yep, my baby has been quiet for the last 36 hours..infact I just got off the phone to the midwife who said that so long as you are feeling *a* movement, all is good.

She said that baby may be just laying accross ways rather than top to bottom and as such, the kicks will be towards the spine which we wouldn't feel anyway..

She also said that they don't ask you to count movements until 28 weeks.

I def. felt rest assured and I hope you do too.

Saying that, since I ate a lemon and apple danish 40 mins ago, Bean has kicked!!! :cloud9:

Nicola xx

Thanks ladies! He's he the last thing on my mind and the first thing I think about in the morning. *sigh* I love him so much...

Awww yea they all do it. They like to worry us before they are even born!

don't mean to panic anyone and i am not here to make you scared either but you should be feeling 10 kicks per day not just movements or rolls has to be kicks MW do not make that clear at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->