my son's father might not make it through the night,update, pg 9. he didn't make it

So sorry hun to hear the news. I am in Milford OH not too far from you. If you need anything let me know. You, your son and all the family will be in my prayers.

Oh hun, I was praying he would make it. I am so very sorry for your loss. :hug: xx

here is the myspace link if you would like to take a look, thank you all so much for all of your support

https://www.myspace.com/467960995

What a lovely looking guy, such a friendly face...at least he is in no pain now hunni, hope you and your little man will be ok and keep the happy memories with you at all times, doesnt your little boy look just like his daddy! xox and :hugs:

Oh my god, that's tragic. I'm so so so sorry. People always do that. When someone dies, they always like to pretend they know someone better than they actually did.

I don't really know what else to say except that you have my deepest sympathies. Again, so sorry about your loss xxx

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend and the father of your son. :hugs:

hun i am so sorry for your loss. This is a cruel world and I have no idea why things like this happen. Sending :hugs: your way. xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"