• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My Step-Dads Psychic Reading ~ Freaky

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
Wow !
It was my Step-Dads birthday yesterday and my Mum brought him a reading with a psychic that we have seen before. When she booked the appointment she didn't mention who she was and she didn't go with him to the reading.

My Mum and my Nonna don't speak, my Nonna is a horrible person and quite frankly, doesn't deserve us in her life. My aunty is also a nasty piece of work and they are two of a kind.

When we had the reading he picked up on that and mentioned that we should steer clear of my Nonna, he also picked up on this in my step-dad's reading and said we should just ignore them and keep away from them

He picked up on my Step-Dads great Grandad who died in the war and picked up that my step-dad was trying to trace his medals.

Now what I find to be very freaky -

He said to my Step-Dad, "You have a daughter don't you ? Or a Step-Daughter?" (Step-Dad has no children of his own, just me and my brother).

He also picked up that I am studying a science subject at university and that I don't live close to home. Then he sensed a baby, which he said would be mine. He said I am trying for a baby and I am starting to get worried that it might never happen or that there is something wrong. He said to tell me to not worry and that I will get a positive before the end of the year !

Freaky or what !!!

He is by far the best psychic I have ever heard of so if you live close to Norfolk or Suffolk I would definitely suggest him ! And he's not too expensive either !

Hi,

I live in Suffolk. Whats his name and how much does he charge? I really hope he's right and you soon get your BFP. XXX

His name is Steven something, I will have to check with my mum. He lives in Lowestoft. I think he only charges about £20. I will get back to you with his name, mum's not online at the moment.

Sorry it took me so long. I had a reading from him last week, he didn't know me and step-dad were related but he still knew I was TTC and he knew I had been TTC for 5 months !

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001089568047 <--- That's him, he charges £25 but it's deffo worth it ! He's a lovely guy aswell and will answer any questions you have !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"