My Story & Desperate to be Pregnant Again!!

Chelsea .x.

Reaction score
:angel::angel:Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share my story & let everyone know i understand exactly what they're going through -

I found out i was 4 week & 4 days pregnant on the 8th March, and got right throught to nearly 11 weeks before i had slight spotting, so i went to A&E and they said i was still pregnant with no infection and not to worry but if it got worse come back, it didnt get any worse but they booked me in for an emergency scan 2 days later just to be safe.
I went expecting to see my little one waving at me and kicking up a fuss cause his mummy was worrying about nothing! I will never forget the sonographers voice so unsure of how to tell me what she was seeing on the screen, my fiance just looked and i knew straight away, i had lost my baby at 7 weeks and 4 days and my heart broke in half where i was layed. One of the sonographers asked me why i was cryin, i was absolutley disgusted i didn't know what to say, looking back i could have really gone for it but i was just in complete shock to even think about what to say to her!
My baby didnt leave me till i was 13 weeks and 1 day and then it hit me that i wont have my little one due in november anymore. :(

I will never ever forget my first baby i will carry him with me every day, but i really don't think it is something people get over until they have their little one with them in their arms not just their tummy.
I guess i'm just wanting to hear other peoples stories to give me hope that i will get my turn and i will be a mummy.

BabyB2011 :angel:

:hug: i am so sorry for your loss

Here's my story: I found out i was pregnant @ 6 weeks.. i started bleeding a lot.. so i went to the emergency room.. after hours of waiting i finally got into see a doctor and they told me i had a m/c and to come back in a couple days for a scan just to make sure that everything had passed properly.. i was totally heartbroken.. so a few days later i went back for my ultrasound.. expecting that nothing worse could possibly happen to me.. (turns out.. i was wrong).. they then told me that i had an ectopic pregnancy.. and had to go for emergency surgery.
it is the worst pain i think a person can feel is the loss of their baby..
again i am so sorry for your loss.. and fingers crossed that we will hold our babies in our arms soon

Ladies I understand your pain. I am just getting over the pain of my marriage which happened in April. Guess what at least we know we can conceive and we are able. Now we need to keep it. Everything will work out

Ladies, I am so sorry to hear all of your stories.
I share your pain....in Nov 09 I turned up for my 12 weeks scan feelin very pregnant and was told the sac was empty and there was no baby, I felt like my whole world had crumbled around me! In Nov 10 I started to spot slightly at 11 weeks and had to persist to get a scan which I got 2 days later hoping to see my little one and thinking surely this can not happen again...oh yeah I was told my baby had died at 7+ weeks and m/c naturally 3 days later!! Devastated!! Here I am 7 months later and still TTC my first child. I will never forget the two I lost but to all of you in a similar situation my heart goes out but we will gt out BFP and healthy baby one day - stay positive! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->