my story for ttcers xxxx

taboo

baking a mini ginge xxx
Reaction score
i met my wonderful husband in 1999 and we tried for a family straight away
after 2 years of unsuccesful ttc we went to see a consulatant at my local hospital and was told i would never concieve as i have pcos and was too fat!!!!!!
so after having a heart attack in 2005 and been allowed to have gastric band in 2007 because of my severe asthma i lost nearly 8 stone went from size 24/26 to size 14
and the unexpected happen in may 2010 got a positive pregnancy test only for it to be taken away so cruelly at 11 weeks due to me and my dog getting attacked
after that it was like a military routine to get caught again bought the soy tablets,preseed,charting,ovulation sticks,clearblue fertility monitor you name it we had it and to be honest now looking back on it sex had become a chore x
in april 2011 we moved house and we made the decision that ttc was gonna take a back seat i wanted to make love to my husband again nnot as a chore so everything was binned i bought a couple of horses for me and hubby and spent everything on them
In april 2013 this year something really strange happened i was working days as a taxi driver and i would come home and just pass out for no reason never thought anything about it this happened for a couple of days and to be honest i just thought it was cos i had gone on days and my body clock was knackered
i made an appointment for the doctors telling them and they explained it could be early menopause or maybe a water infection so i gave them a sample on the wednesday and left it at that
wellll after 14 years of ttc as you can see from my signature the menopause was my precious son im carrying im currently 4 weeks from giving birth and i thought i would never ever see this day xxxx
i wanted to tell my story to give some of you some hope
NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as soon as me and hubby started to relax it seemed to have happened
I WISH ALL OF YOU BABYDUST XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Amazing story. Wish you all the luck with your little miracle, hopefully it is a happy and healthy one. Congrats !

thanku i know how frustrating is for most of you xxx

Awww congratulations!!!! What a wonderful story, so happy for you and DH!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back