my story on my bfp!

1209ttc

Reaction score
hi everyone, :D
last month me and my fiancee were ttc, i got a evap on clear blue very upsetting:(. anyway..

i have a regular 28day cycle i started Ov on the 18th may i finished my periods on the 4th may we bd everyday until a few days before Ov then we dtd every other day until 22nd of may 4dpo.

Symptoms!:- theses symptoms ranged from different days:)
headaches
dizziness/feeling faint
cramps/sharp pains in lower abdomen
leg cramp
larger boobs!! got that bigger my bra straps were hurting me!
bloated/hard stomach-outgrown my jeans had to take them off after trying to buttom them for about 10mins lol
veiny breasts and aerola!
6-dpo i wiped and had pink on t/p
got heavier than spotting, turned red and brown and had wee clots aswell:O.. started to worry!
11dpo had a tiny tiny bit of brown
12dpo spotting had stopped
13dpo purple stretch marks on bum and back/hip
14dpo (due my period) got a not pregnant on clue blue digital:(.. then tested with 25miu cheapies (clear and simple HCG pregnancy strips and got a faint positive)
15dpo tested again with same brand cheapie and got another faint:D

all i done differently this month was bd more than last month. these symptoms are usual for me apart the spotting/bleeding, boobs got bigger, the stretch marks and got more veins on breasts and aerola!!

going to confirm next monday with the GP!!!!:D

thank you jess:D. millions of baby dust to you hun:D xx

thank you. and congrats on your pregnancy! bit late but I'm new to this site:) x

Thank You Teal, i've done 4 tests so I'm pretty sure they ALL can't be evaps lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->