My Story - Please Read

linz9a

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I have loitered around reading your posts for a few years and have finally decided to take the plunge and write on here myself. The reason for this is that I feel like i'm drowning...

I have been with my husband now for 10 years. im 26 he's 31. We have been trying for a family for a while now. We stopped using contraception in 2008 and had no luck at all. I was diagnosed with slight PCOS and he with very slightly low morphology but as the gyn said none of it should make a massive difference. We got married 3 years ago and have been properly trying ever since. We have used OPK's and temping etc etc... I fell for the first time December 2012 and lost our first angel in Feb 2013. I feel again inn the next cycle and again lost that baby at 6 weeks. Ever since i have been a complete mess, i just dont know what to do with myself. My husband is absolutely incredible but he is struggling too.

We have been referred for IVF and go for our first appointment on wednesday im so so scared it makes me feel physically sick. All i've ever wanted all my life to is to have a family. It literally runs through my blood.

I know this post is completely depressing and self indulgent but i just needed to share. Some support and kind words would be very appreciated
xx

Hey lovely,

I'm sorry to hear how incredibly difficult your TTC journey has been and about the losses you experienced.

Wishing you all the best for your first IVF appointment, I truly hope it goes well for you.

xx

hi, sorry to hear youve had a rough time of it, to say the least.
things will improve im sure, as ivf is a positive step, and they will hopefully help with things.
youre both young and thats a huge advantage id say, youre the same age as me :)
i really hope you get your dream i understand how it runs through your veins xxx

Thank you for sharing your story. <3

There are SO many of us going through this TTC journey. It can really be mentally/physically draining. I've never had a loss, so I can't even imagine what that feels like; I'm so sorry.

Although my DH and I have 2 kids, It took us 18 months to get pregnant with our 2nd and we have been trying for over a year for our 3rd. It takes us forever, and sometimes I get overwhelmed with the feeling that it's never going to happen. We even did a few rounds of IUI's that didn't work. My sister was just told that she has to do IVF if they want a chance at all. It's all so hard!
We are all here for you! Support and community makes a big difference. I've even found some great friends that I still keep in touch with.

There really isn't anything that I can say to you that you haven't already heard <3 but, we are all here for support and cheering you on!!

Welcome to bnb. There is absolutely no judging here. There are a lot of women going through what you r going through and we here to support each other. I am sorry for ur losses and I wish you every luck in the world that ur ivf will be successful x

I'm sorry your TTC journey has been such a long long road......it makes me sad reading your story. However, I'm glad that you've finally written it down and gotten it out there, I hope that now you can find support on this website. I think it does make a difference when you feel like no one in your life in front of you understands but on here there are women with very similar stories and issues, it is comforting to not feel alone.

I think this next step of IVF will turn into an exciting one for you. It's hard to look at it positively but at the same time it's a step in fulfilling your dreams of having your family. And I truly believe you will have that family, it's just taking you a bit longer with a few more obstacles. In the meantime try to hang in there and know that there are people out there cheering you on, including me!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello and Welcome to BnB!!!! TTC is so hard but here you will find so much support!!!! Best of luck to you, I have had two m/c as well and it is beyond words to describe the heartache right?

Blessings & Baby Dust,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"