My story **VERY VERY long**

Ilovehim89

Reaction score
Since I was little, I have had "odd" experiences that can not be explained. A few were rather frightening.
When I was about 8 or 9, I was living in a trailer with my Step mom and my dad. It was in the wee hours of the AM, I would have to say it was about 3 or 4, I heard little knocks on my closet door. (the closet had a regular type of door)It did wake me up but I dismissed it at first. I then heard it a few more times which started to freak me out. My bed was up against the wall so i crawled on my bed towards the light switch to turn it on. As soon as I turned it on, I heard a soft voice of a woman call my name....I ran into my step mom's room in a panic and She was asleep. I asked her about it in the AM and she had no idea what i was talking about.
Then about a year or so later, I was living in a different house. The drive way was made of gravel. I found a 4- piece wooden bead looking thing. It looked like it had hand carvings on it. I pick it up and glued it together. That night, early in the AM, I saw a native american standing next to my bed holding the bead in his hand...I hid under my covers taking peeks. He knocked over my doll that was on the TV on accident and then he left, bead in hand. I looked, never found the bead again, and the doll was on the floor so it wasnt a dream. a few days later, I was at my friends house (next door) staying the night and the same native american came back to say thank you.

then when I was about 16 I was at my dad's house with a friend while my dad and step mom were out. We decided stupidly to do a Seance (her idea lol) I just went along with it. We started it, thought it didnt work. We closed our notebook, turned off the light, walked out, closed the door. then as we were getting a drink my friend glances down the hall and saw the door wide open with the light ON. She asked me if I had turned it off, and i said i had. we ran into the room where the book was WIDE open with the writing from looking up info on Seances.
I would have to say...about another year later, same friend and I decided to do another SEANCE (she was obsessed with doing Seances) and i stupidly agreed AGAIN. It was at a different house, we had a tape recorder, the room was dark....
I saw dark figure in the corner of the ceiling and I started bawling because I was scared.... We listened to the tape and we heard a guy LAUGHING and a guy (evil sounding) saying some weird things, making fun of us being scared...!! I will never forget it.
then recently, My dh and I were renting a house in a small town, At the time we only had DS and I was pregnant with Alina. James was scared of his bedroom, absolutely terrified but at the house b4 that he was fine. our TV would turn itself off, the satellite receiver would turn itself off, the TV would change channels (never when DH was there) and I even saw a woman in white in my kitchen one early morning (still dark) when i was making my son a bottle. I was so scared in that house. My son's toy would go off on its own and it was really creepy. But ever since moving out of the recent house there has been nothing like that!!
So theres my story (long I know) and I did leave a few situations out because it would make it unbearably long (if it wasnt already! Lol)
:coffee:

oh my gosh i didnt personlay do it but was in the building when it was done we went on an outward bound trip to wales when i was about 15 and some of the girls deiced to do a seyance in the upstairs dorm room i stayed downstairs as was a wimp lol anyway it was in this old building we were staying in and looking out onto an old farm builing and out to sea. after they ahd done it we all went to bed one of the girls just ahppend to look out the window and saw a figure in the distnac she wasnt even sure it was a figure so we all looked and then the figure started waving its arms as if it was waving at us and got closer and closer to the window my god i have never heard so many girls scream at once we all ran into the boys dorm and hid in there wardrobe lol

oh my gosh i didnt personlay do it but was in the building when it was done we went on an outward bound trip to wales when i was about 15 and some of the girls deiced to do a seyance in the upstairs dorm room i stayed downstairs as was a wimp lol anyway it was in this old building we were staying in and looking out onto an old farm builing and out to sea. after they ahd done it we all went to bed one of the girls just ahppend to look out the window and saw a figure in the distnac she wasnt even sure it was a figure so we all looked and then the figure started waving its arms as if it was waving at us and got closer and closer to the window my god i have never heard so many girls scream at once we all ran into the boys dorm and hid in there wardrobe lol
Wow!!! that must have been scary!!!

Wow!!! that must have been scary!!!
it was lol non of us would go out side alone for the rest of the trip

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"