My Story

ms.hope

mom of 2
Reaction score
Hello,

Let me share my story as quckly as possible.

2 days ago I had a miscarriage/loss of my twins while at home around bed time I started feeling heavy cramping and I felt the urge to poop when I went to the toilet there was a pop fluid followed by one of my twin falling out in the toilet:cry: I called for help but hubby could not hear as he was asleep upstairs but my little son heard then called him.

We call 911 and go to hospital and other twin is delivered as both confirmed to have passed. we got to see them and they are perfect angels(boys). The Dr. said one was bigger than the other and one had a thicker umbilical cord we take pictures and got other keepsakes. they were in same placenta but seprate sacs (identical)

the thursday before this took place I seen my Dr. and told how I been feeling constand pressure on my bladder and some slight cramping she thought nothing of it but by sunday I lost my babies, I wonder is she did a cervical check if she would realise something was not right?? everything else was fine heart beats etc. Only concern was scan showing one twin a week behind.

Let back track the thursday before the loss I went

I am so sorry :cry: I cant imagine how hard that was :cry: Thats why when I found out I chose the D & C because to me that was easier. You have two wonderful angels watching over you forever :hugs:

How far along were your boys?

I am so sorry :cry: I cant imagine how hard that was :cry: Thats why when I found out I chose the D & C because to me that was easier. You have two wonderful angels watching over you forever :hugs:

I was 22 weeks along:cry:

:cry::cry::cry: I am SO deeply sorry. It's the worst pain I have ever been through in my life, you are not alone. xoxoxox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

so sorry hun i was 22 weeks when i lost Lily! its an awful experience and one you never truely get over... every day gets a little easier although i still have days where i want the whol world to stop turning and go back to when i was pregnant!! hope your ok huni and if you ever need to chat im always here xxxxxx :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss!:hugs:

I thank all of you for the support it is good to have a place I can come to and talk things over.

so sorry for your loss... hugs and kisses to you and your little ones... xoxox

22 weeks

So very very sorry for the loss of your babies take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back