My stupid cousin ............

cs22

Mum and ttc# 2
Reaction score
Hi, sorry but i have to get this off my chest, Im so wound up.

My cousin is unbelievable. She sleeps around, does not know who the dad is. She lets her boyfriend smoke dope around her and her toddler. She is due mid August. She is 22 weeks now. Shes going round saying VERY proudly i might add that she could have her baby any minute NOW. WTF. She's 22 weeks. Shes not even been told this by her midwife or the hospital. She was told that she might be having a big baby thats all. How she is pleased that she could have her baby before her baby has even reached viability is beyond me. Shes said she WANTS to have her baby now so she can have a TINY PREMATURE BABY TO PLAY WITH (her words). She already has a toddler and i thought she would have better sence. Obviously not.

She has also said on many occasions that she wants to babysit my baby when he arrives. NO WAY ........

AAaaaarrrrgggghhhhh

I can understand why this has got to you. Why anyone would want to have there baby at 22 weeks is beyond me. I had my little girl at 21+3 last tear and she was only with us 15 minutes so if im honest i think if she had her baby now he/she wouldnt have much of a chance and i know alot of hospitals wont try and save the baby if you go into labour before 24 weeks.

I know its what your cousin said but how would she have a little premature baby to play with as he/she would be in the special baby care unit for a long time??

Lots of :hugs: hun

Some people are amazing! You would want baby to grow as much as possible before wishing it here. I am paranoid about giving birth now cos even that's early, regardless of size!

Its like as she said she wants a TINY PREMATURE BABY TO PLAY WITH. She does not even seem slightly concerened about health implications if that actually happened. She laughs when she says it and is so happy. She says it with no actual proof from a health professional that it would happen to her either.

Silly mare - I would be keeping her away from your bubba xxx

OMG some people really do amaze me! Sorry but if it was me id've smacked her round the chops and made her realise the implications!

Sorry,no offence meant but what a stupid,immature mare!

Unfortunately she sound better than my cousin.

She is 19 had a her first at 16, and then second at 18. She drank heavily and smoked weed throughout the pregnancy of both and continues to smoke it around them now.

the father of the second child continually beats her, I have been to court against him and got him put away. But she continues to let him in her life.

Her house is dirty, to the point that she got took to the police station when he beat i made everyone scrub her flat. There were fag ends on the floor mouldy bottle of milk.

And these babies are so good and bright and their future is already mapped out to be a mess. I have even offered to adopt them both. I have constantly supported her and gave the option to be a better parent but she choses not to

It makes me so sad we don't see tehm anymore and she just messes me around :-(

Unfortunately she sound better than my cousin.

She is 19 had a her first at 16, and then second at 18. She drank heavily and smoked weed throughout the pregnancy of both and continues to smoke it around them now.

the father of the second child continually beats her, I have been to court against him and got him put away. But she continues to let him in her life.

Her house is dirty, to the point that she got took to the police station when he beat i made everyone scrub her flat. There were fag ends on the floor mouldy bottle of milk.

And these babies are so good and bright and their future is already mapped out to be a mess. I have even offered to adopt them both. I have constantly supported her and gave the option to be a better parent but she choses not to

It makes me so sad we don't see tehm anymore and she just messes me around :-(

:hugs::hug::hugs:

STUPID OLD BATS!!! How can anyone carry something around in them, feel the movements, hear the heartbeats and be so damn stupid!!! Children are a gift from God, not to be mistreated or abused.

Hun ask her if she wants to hear my story about having 3 prems she would soon change her mind its emotionally draining to see your baby you carried lying there in scbu and you cant do a thing for them she seriously needs a wake up call.

STUPID OLD BATS!!! How can anyone carry something around in them, feel the movements, hear the heartbeats and be so damn stupid!!! Children are a gift from God, not to be mistreated or abused.

Its completely beyond me why she acts this way. I hope she grows up and stops acting so immature.

Hun ask her if she wants to hear my story about having 3 prems she would soon change her mind its emotionally draining to see your baby you carried lying there in scbu and you cant do a thing for them she seriously needs a wake up call.

So sorry to hear this happen to you :hugs:.

No matter what we say she doesnt listen. The hospital havent actually said that her baby could come now. She just WANTS her baby to be born now. But shes telling everyone the hospital said that when they never. My Auntie was with her so we all know shes lying. I think shes doing a desperate attempt for attention because shes really competative and i know because shes slipped up a few times and said she wishes she was due before me. Shes actually said " i will give birth before you" I dont get her at all. Its not a race. She needs to grow up. Its the babys health she should be concerned about not how fast she can pop him out.

Gosh! So immature. There no telling some peoples tho. One of my good mates is 12wks & went out at the weekend, got drunk, had a fight with some lass, nearly got arrested then went home with this lad & slept with him! She had a hangover all day Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->