...My Super Truper Wedding Journal...

I like the 3rd, mainly because it reminds me of my own dresses. :blush:

i love the 2nd and 3rd, where are they from? they are gorgeous! x

Agree with HB, that black is absolutely gorgeous! :cloud9:

They're all from Ebay, I think if I remember they are UK sellers which is a positive!
Thanks girlies :) x x

Hey girlies, so I'm back! After not being on for a while!

I found this excellent website www.ukbride.co.uk by the way - which is a must to check out!! You can add your guests, then there is a table planner where you slide the guests to where there sitting! It's helped me sooo much!!

Anyway, I've decided on this seating arrangement (Picture 1) I did want circular tables, but figured due to circumstances this wasn't the best idea.

The colours I'm currently set on is Burgundy, Silver and White.

I'll add more later as I've got to go now!

Attachments

• Table Plan.jpg
    Table Plan.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 2
Hey new stalker here :) Your story in your first post is so sweet :cloud9: your DF sounds very romantic (unlike mine! :haha:)

I'll be off to check out that website too! xx

It is a good website! Hope it's helped you two :)

So back to table decor.

I've now scrapped Silver, and going to have Burgundy, Ivory and White - What you guys think?

Me and OH are working on a tight budget so it's going to be a case of buy things when you can afford them :haha:

We've realised catering for ourselves is the cheapest way so we are doing a buffet style set of foods.

Obviously, that means buying/hiring our own cutlery and crockery etc. I looked at prices and they were a bit :O Sooo, I've found some nice plastic cutlery and stuff which goes and I think is good as then they are reusable and cheap. Also I won't have to worry about anything breaking and us having to pay for it if we're hiring, so yeah! Go Plastics!!

First pic is the plastic plate, then the second pic is the plastic bowl which will sit nicely on top. Third pic is obviously the cutlery. Fourth pic is the paper cups, then the last pic is the plastic champagne glasses which will have the ivory napkins in.

Attachments

• burgundy-square-plastic-party-plates-packs-of-10-5122-p.jpg
    burgundy-square-plastic-party-plates-packs-of-10-5122-p.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 0
  • burgundy-square-plastic-bowls-packs-of-10-5124-p.jpg
    burgundy-square-plastic-bowls-packs-of-10-5124-p.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 0
  • party cutlery.jpg
    party cutlery.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 15
  • paper cup.jpg
    paper cup.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 15
  • imagesCAQG3OD3.jpg
    imagesCAQG3OD3.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 15
Thanks, they're not that special, but I think the plastic affect may actually look ok - we'll see! And it's mega cheap than hiring etc so it makes sense.
I made a deal with OH, just because we don't have much money doesn't mean we'll settle for second best, we'll just have to save more for the best, but after thinking about them it makes sooo much more sense and I reeeeeallly like the idea now :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->