My Suzy rayne prediction!

Missnurse

Reaction score
So after reading a few people mention this lady on here I decided to have a go, I got my prediction today:

Your reading reveals that in your current pregnancy the baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of April, with the date of the 25th being of significant importance. I feel that you will suffer from nausea/morning sickness until around week 14. You will have cravings in your pregnancy for ice. You will find the final few weeks difficult as you will be uncomfortable and experiencing braxton hicks. I see your labour lasting around 19 hours and all will go well. The weight of the baby will be around 7lb 7oz. Your baby will look just like you did as a baby. She will be a quiet baby and she will sleep well from an early age. She will love finding her independence as she learns to crawl and she will enjoy having you chase her around. As she grows she will become out going and love to dance and perform. She will enjoy school and will make friends easily. She will do very well at drama and english. She will love to read and will have an advanced reading age. She will be kind and thoughtful and will make you proud in everything that she does.

I can also see another child in your future, a boy, born in mid 2018.

I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.

Suzy

Some of these things kind of stand out at me weirdly. The fact she says it's a girl, I've always wanted another one of each and then she says she sees another boy mid 2018 which rings right for what me and oh have said that the next one after this one would be another couple of years away. Also she mentions she will be good at drama and English, I took an interest in drama and was in a lot of stage productions at school and I excelled in English, I loved the subject and I love to read! A few things just caught my eye but I won't know if she is right until baby is born as we are staying team yellow!

I hope she's not right about the labour length either! Jeez my dd was 5 hours start to finish, DS was 12 hours and quite difficult surely third time round will be easier?!

Haha me too! I'm taking it with a pinch of salt as there is a huge thread here somewhere and quite a few of her predictions were wrong but it was just those few things that stood out for me 👍

Who's the Gail? I looked for her but couldn't find her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->