My teenage midwife

Jenni1991

Tara Jaydes Mummy (:
Reaction score
I met my teenage midwife for the first time since changing hospital and she is lovely! My last one was so mean but this one is lovely it really made my day having someone so nice there other than one who looks down her nose at me! Pretty pointless thread but had to share it with everyone. It really made me happy and is going to make the rest off my pregnancy really easy now x

weldone on finding a better midwife,
most midwifes anoy me lol

Glad you got a good midwife. Makes pregnancy so much better having a good midwife! x

aw thats nice. I had the same midwife with my son that my mum had for me! She was lovely but a bit old fashioned and traditional in her ways.

I had a male midwife when I had my daughter. He was fab. He has been on tv on the series "babys in the wood" about a birthing centre (where I used to have my appts) I was just sayng I reconigse you , I recongise you!

I'd love too have a male midwife , a good looking one too have a good perv on when they take my blood , i wouldn't mind him pricking me hehe although i doubt my oh would like it. But this midwife is amazing i only met her yesterday and got a text this morning asking me to bring some urine samples up for her and she hopes my bump is good . I was so happy even tho she woke me us lol x

LOL. Aw thats great, nothing like feeling comfortable with the midwife. You dont want someone who you cant stand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->