My Temps all over place, help!?!?

Cajadaem

Reaction score
Hi. This is my second month temping. My temps are all over the place this month though :wacko:
During the first few days of this cycle, my temps were way up, way down, just didnt seem very reliable, so on CD5 i switched to taking my temp vaginally, in the hope it would be more reliable, but it hasnt worked out for me, my temps are really all over the place :cry:
Could anyone look at my chart at see if any ideas?
The times are not always regular, as my little ones have been having unsettled nights, which i know doesnt help.
I am thinking of setting my alarm for 5-5.30am each morning to take my temp before any little ones might disturb, its the only way i can think to be able to do it at the same time each day :-/
Any advice would be much apprieciated :flower:

If you look at the temps that are solid dots - it's not that erratic. And switching from oral to vaginal in the same cycle will be confusing so try to just use this one as a practice and next cycle stick to one or the other.

If you move much to get your thermometer it will be different. If you use a fan one night but not the next it will be different. If you get up once in the night it will be different to if you get up 4 times.

It is hard to maintain a perfect chart but the whole point is if you can see a clear thermal shift after ovulation then you are fine. Doesn't matter if they are up and down x

I agree with PP....it's not wise to change from oral to vaginally temps during your cycle....that can throw things off ... if you're gonna switch I'd wait until cd1....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->