My test 1 day before af is due!

Excellent!! COngrats!!!!!!

Thanks ladies for all the congrats! Means the world to me.
Today is the day AF is due, does this test look darker?

Attachments

• Photo0389.jpg
    Photo0389.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 15
CONGRATS :D
19 months? Youve just given me hope.
Im so happy for you.

One question... what a hsg?

x

CONGRATS :D
19 months? Youve just given me hope.
Im so happy for you.

One question... what a hsg?

x

Thank you! An HSG test is a test my doctor wanted me to do to see if my tubes were blocked. They stick a cathader through your cervix, and release dye through your uterus and take xrays to see if the dye goes through your tubes to make sure there is no blockage.

Ohhhh I see.
Ive been having tests done, had the usual bloods done, and the ultrasound and now im having bloods taken on day 3 and 21 of my cycle to make sure im ovulating. Just waiting for my day 21 one.
Im guessing that will be my next test if im not ovulating.

Oh the joys of TTC.

Good luck ladies!!! And tons of babydust to all of you! You all will get there, I know it!

WOW congrats now that is what I wanna see H&H9mnts

You give me hope CONGRATS HUN!! I am having an HSG and also an endo sweep and right now hubby is currently deployed so I have to wait until November to have all that done because doctor said your most fertile in the 2 months after surgery I can't wait and hope I get the same results you did! Again congrats and you're an inspiration! By the way we have tried for 15 months so I am right behind you on the month thing!

Thanks ladies! Sending ya'll tons of babydust! You will all get there, I know it!

congratulations. It was meant to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"