My third is on board... Need pregnancy buddies

Hi there ladies :hi:

I found out about a week ago that I'm pregnant with #3, very much planned, currently at 5+1. Im hoping for :pink: after two wonderful boys but planning to stay team :yellow: as I did with my last two pregnancies.

Im not getting too many symptoms just yet, I have really painful boobs which I dont remember having with either time last time & cramps every now & again but not much else. My second pregnancy I had no symptoms for the first two weeks & then it just hit, fatigue, morning sickness & food aversion. Im really hoping to try & escape it this time but im waiting in anticipation for it. My first pregnancy I had no sickness but awful awful fatigue & food aversion.

I go on holiday this friday with my partner, kids, parents, cousin, my god son & a couple of really good friends. Im really hoping i can get through the flight there, the holiday & back without the debilitating first tri symptoms. [-o<

Ive not told anyone yet apart from my best mate who is also pregnant & 3 weeks ahead of me. I really dont want to tell anyone yet, I really want to suprise everyone with a scan photo, especially my sister who's birthday will be round the time of my 12 week scan. She has no nieces, both me & my eldest sister have 7 boys between us & she prays for a niece.

How do I get through a 10 day holiday with out drinking?

Hi ladies,

Can I join your group? I'm expecting number 3, this one was planned. Hubby convinced me to try for 1 more. He really wants a girl. We have 2 boys 3 1/2 and 1 1/2. Only symptoms I'm having are cravings and they are strong, I can't stop thinking about a certain food until I get it and once I've had it I'm good and life goes back to normal.

hi :wave:
I'm pregnant with number 3, I already have 2 DS, 6 and 3 yrs old. We have been trying for number 3, and I had MC this time last year, so quite cautious at the moment. Haven't told anyone yet apart from DH (and my 3 yr old who doesn't speak, so can't tell our secret!), waiting for our 12 wk scan before we share with others (unless I start showing and people start guessing!)
Due date is about 10th October :)

Hi all!! How are you ladies doing thus far?

Got to see my baby today!! So in love!! 8 weeks 5 days pregnant and doc is very happy with everything. Please post your scan pics as well!!

** Pic is 3d and the view is from the top (baby's head)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs