My three year old might have hurt baby......

misstia

Reaction score
So I was lying on my back in bed and my daughter was trying to get in and climb over me. Well, see slipped and her knee jabbed my so hard in the lower right side on my belly. It hurt soooooo bad I could have cried.

Well all day yesterday I had sharp stab pains and some cramping. I have an appt on the 10th, so trying to decide if somethings really wrong, if its just my nerves, should I go in now, or just wait the 11 days. Should I go to emergency...... crap I hate this.

Just venting, notin serious pain, but will call my doctors office in the morning to see what they think I should do.

But if it gets any worse I'll just go in tonight. Please pray for me, really freaking out here. Hoping its just nerves.:wacko::wacko::wacko:

dont worry to much my son jumps allover me and think how hard the sonographer pokes you when you go for a scan i was left with stomach ache al that day after my scan are you in any pain now? if the pain hasent gone away then id get it checked out xx

chances are your fine. Baby is well protected in there. You have probably just hurt your ligaments. Howeuer i would still get checked out.

Thanks for responding. I sure hope so. I agree, I keep an eye on things, and If I don't feel better soon then I'll go in.

I'm not in too much pain.... but every so often, I have like a sharp pinch or stabbing pain, its not horrible but does make my jump a bit.

I'm sure babies fine! Its always worrying if you knock bump or something! Just remember baby has a lot of padding so is really well looked after in there! He/She's probably just beating you up to tell you its ok! If your really worried though, give your doctors a call! It will give you piece of mind :flower:

my 7 year old cousin threw a ball at my belly un expected, no harm done. the baby is well protected :)

:hugs:
like everyone else has said if ur worried get it checked but I'm sure u will b fine xx

why don't you ring your maternity unit and see what they say? Better to get as professional opinion if youre worried. It's difficult isn't it? I have a very boisterous 4 year old and trying to keep him off my tummy and boobs without making him feel pushed out is a bit of a challenge!

If your worried get it checked out!

Babies are very well protected, my DD has ASD and can be quite violent at times (she doesn't mean it, shes the sweetest girl, just gets frustrated) and ive been punched and kicked but baby is fine, i asked the doctor and he said it would take a hell of a lot more force than my 5yr old has in her to do any harm to baby!

Hope you and baby are ok xx

That must be pretty scary! If the pain gets very bad or doesn't go away, I would at least call your dr or mw for advice and to set your mind at ease. I personally wouldn't want to wait until the appointment to get checked out if I was that worried. I hope it's just hurt ligaments or maybe a bruised muscle. Big :hugs: Hang in there!

At 12 wks my husband had like a night terror and hit me in the stomach. I cramped allllll night and had pains and was seen and baby was ok. My dr said that prior to 18wks ur pretty protected. At 18 wks is when baby is at the forefront of ur belly.... And even then still protected well!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->