My tooth is killing me

M

Morgenstern

I have only gotten maybe 3 hours of sleep because of this freakin thing. i've been up almost all night and i;ve tried taking pain meds and it doesnt do anything. its my eye tooth. I checked it and theres no cavities or anything in it it just hurts really bad and its making the teeth around it hurt to. UGH i wish this alieve would kick in already!!!

Get yourself to the dentist honey - maybe you have an infection and need antibiotics. Hope it goes soon xx

thanks. I found out that the tooth has an abcess in it. The doc put me on antibiotics and a pain killer. its doing much better then it was but still hurts a little. but no where NEAR as bad as it was. before the entire left side of my jaw hurt. now its just the tooth that hurts a little.

Hey, I just came over to to this section as I was going to post the same thing! My tooth is killing me tool; feels like its driving me crazy!! I went to the dentist and was given antibiotics too. Ugh. She said to come back in a week, probably for a root canal. I'm too scare to google it, as it sounds horrible! :(

We could be tooth problem buddies!! :D Good luck x x

Also I said I was TTC and she said to take ibuprofen, which I was worried about as I'm in the 2WW. x x

@maybabydoll-Root canal isn't too bad, don't worry. You will just get an achey mouth from holding it open for a while lol. RC is usually done in 2 appointments although i suppose you could do it in one sitting.

@morgenstern-Is your eye tooth your wisdom tooth? just had one of mine out, it was the EASIEST tooth to remove! No swelling, zilch!

no its not my wisdom tooth. Its that tooth that grows really long when your a vampire :haha:

@babyerin - aww thanks, I'm not looking forward to it, but its better than the near constant pain! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->