My Trip to the Firestation!

F

Fern.x

:blush: Woke up this morning and my fingers were double their size! Well i only had my grannys wedding ring on a thick gold band on my right index finger.. It was hurting so tryed to take it of.. it wouldnt budge! so ran my hand in cold water and tryed soapy liquad and my finger started getting bigger! my dad tryed for ages then got out a pair of big effin cutterss! thats when i remeberd i had a dream i got my finger cut off that night :sad2:! so tryed them didnt work.. finger was really hurting by now :laugh2: so i says going to have to go to hospital! then he says nah we'l b quicker going to the firestation.. so there i was in the firestation with loads of fit firemen(just my luck) cutting this ring away from my finger with a pair of joggy bottoms and a frumpy tshirt :laugh2:

Sp warning take ur rings of before bedtime! scary dreams inflate ur fingers! :wacko:](*,)

Oh no!!

All those fireman those, must have put a smile on your face and made it worth while?! x

Oh no!! Glad they managed to get the ring off ok though!

Have you got a MW appt soon? That seems awfully quick for your hands to swell to that extent. Must've been horrible especially on top of the dream. :hugs:

Oh you poor thing. Fit fireman are a bonus though :rofl:

Seriously, glad you got your ring off in the end.

Bloody hell glad your ok and you had a feild day at the fire station was you feeling very hot in there :rofl:

aww love you bet you was sooo embarrased!! i know i would of been!!!

Was really embarresed :blush: .. Was ment to have the midwives on tue but my app was cancelled! Lack of staff! So now have my 36 wk 1 on monday when il be 36+6. My feet have swelt up aswell so taking it easy just now and see what the mw says. The firemen thought it was funny cos my dream :laugh2: i didnt:dohh: lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->