My TTC after a MMC thread

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I had a MMC and found out on May 6th at 6 weeks. I took misoprostol on May 8th. I bled heavily and had horrible cramps and passed large blood clots for 8 days. Then it was just brown spotting and now the bleeding has stopped completely. I have been taking tests to see where I am at (trying to only test once a week but have been more) this way I know when I get a bfn and know when I get a new bfp that it is in fact a new pregnancy. We were given the ok to ttc when we were emotionally ready and we feel that we are. My tests are about half as dark as the control line and yesterday's was even a little lighter. I am trying to hold out until Thursday or even Friday this week to test. I have heard that 2-3 weeks is pretty average for hcg to drop to prepregnancy levels although I know everyone is different. I have posted many different threads on here but have decided to keep all of my posts to this one for now, or try to lol. That way people can read if they want to. I will probably be updating a lot because I am addicted to this website lol. I have also been temping and tracking cm which will probably confuse ff bevause of my MmC but it is worth a try!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->