My ttc experience of ttc so far

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
I have been ttc for 2 months and wanted to share my experiences so far - but obviously take it with a pince of salt as everyone is different ;-

I had all the pregnancy symptoms and got :bfn:'s - it appears that the pill just supressed the hormones

I didn't think that it would take so long for :witch: to return although knew that it was possible just didn't think it would be like this

That I would be so emotional and hormonal

That seeing a :bfn: could be so upsetting

That doctors would be so unsympathetic and blazee that :witch: may take 12months to re appear - yes im sure that they could but please put it in a nicer way to re -assure me

Never get excited as when its a :bfn: you fall harder

Hello you!!

Rather wierd, I was reading another post and was wondering how you were getting on..

I'm so sorry to hear you got BFN... I really really hope that you get your BFP next month. How is it over in TTC? I'll be there by next May, but fingers crossed I wont see you. (not in a nasty way - hoping you'll be preggers!!!)

Best of luck, and heres some dust, just for you. :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lou
xxx

Awwww hun that must be gutting, i heard can take up to 6 monthes for your body to return to normal... Good Luck!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Awww hun. Big big :hug:

Really hope that witch hurries up and shows her witchy face and you can get back to normal soon.

You're absolutely right, even getting the tiniest bit hopeful makes it all the more disappointing. I have vowed not to do any POAS until after AF is due, as I got so downhearted seeing so many BFN's (we had an 'accident' in March and we were convinced I was pregnant).

Hello you!!

Rather wierd, I was reading another post and was wondering how you were getting on..

I'm so sorry to hear you got BFN... I really really hope that you get your BFP next month. How is it over in TTC? I'll be there by next May, but fingers crossed I wont see you. (not in a nasty way - hoping you'll be preggers!!!)

Best of luck, and heres some dust, just for you. :)

Lou
xxx

TTC is fine - the girls are very supportive but kinda feel like a fraud as need the :witch: to return so we can start properly so don't have much to say any more as the symptoms spotting is pointless as it amounts to no :witch: or :bfp:

Thanks for the baby dust xx

Thank you for sharing and sending lots of :dust: your way. xo

Aww hun you know us girls here are rooting for you to get a bfp as soon as that stupid AF arrives.
I really do hope it happens soon.
Your doctor seems to be a bit blunt! x

thanks for sharing this with us it's good to hear it from all sides so we know what to expect! I really really hope you see that BFP soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->