My TTW

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Kimmy1990, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Kimmy1990

Kimmy1990 Well-Known Member

hey guys.

I’m 2 DPO I believe so I’m now into my TTW. No symptoms yet obviously except for sore boobs which always start the day I ovulate.

What tips do you guys have to help me through my TTW? I’m due to go to Bali 5 days before AF arrives so I feel this TTW will be ever longer then usual (and bad timing lol) does anyone know if I can take pregnancy tests into Bali? Or if I can buy them there?

This will be number 1 for me and hubby and has been a long time in the making. Fingers crossed this is our month.

2. BldeGrl

BldeGrl Member

The best advice I can give is to distract yourself with every possible thing you can think of. I spent the last 7 months constantly trying to symptom spot, googled like crazy and wasted a whole lot of money taking a ton of pregnancy tests before I had even missed my period. Everyone is different....and just bc some random person got a positive on like 3DPO def doesn't mean that is the norm. It honestly took a huge toll on me emotionally and I think my husband probably deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for just living with me everyday.

A few days ago I got a positive pregnancy test and the huge difference was that I was so distracted with my friends wedding and a vacation that I hadn't had the chance to obsess about anything. Then Boom....it happened.

Now I know this is alot easier said than done. People used to give me the same advice and I would just be like "Oh cool....because not thinking about it is SOOOO EASY".

The fact that you are going to Bali may be just the perfect scenario though. Enjoy yourself and don't worry about taking a test when you are vacationing in one of the most beautiful spots in the world. I wish you all the luck!!

Kimmy1990 likes this.
  3. Kimmy1990

Thankyou for your advice. I’m definitely the googler. That’s my biggest problem. Trying to not think about it. Lol.

4. Kimmy1990

Update.

5DPO today and feeling so bloated and cramping in my stomach. Boobs still very sore. Don’t believe that implanting has occurred yet.

Suggerhoney likes this.
  5. Suggerhoney

Suggerhoney Pregnant at 39

Sounds very hopeful hun. Painful tender boobs was one of my very first signs that I was pregnant. Also elevated smell and my temps stayed elevated. Good luck. When are you thinking of testing? I held out until 11DPO but at 9 and 10DPO I had what I know now to be inplantation pain. I thought I was Ovulating again lol.
    Anyway good luck sending loads of baby dust :dust:

6. Kimmy1990

I’m going to test at 12 DPO which is when I leave for Bali. Hopefully I’ll get my BFP then. If not I’ll then wait for a missed period. Fingers are still crossed

Suggerhoney likes this.
  7. Kimmy1990

6DPO today and I had a Little bit of ovary pain on my right side which was the same side as when I ovulated. I read that it can be implantion pain but it also could be too early.
    Boobs still hurting and still really bloated (look about 4 months already).

Didn’t want to symptom spot but I really can’t help but analyse everything

8. Lady_Alysanne

It is hard not to symptom spot, but, vacationing can really help ease your mind. I loved Bali when we went there, hope you enjoy it as well. Probably you are going to find pregnancy tests there, however, I would recommend you buy and take them with you beforehand.. We had a funny experience when DH needed to buy aftershave and we were unable to find it in their stores.

9. Kimmy1990

Ok. 7DPO and have started getting a little bit of reflux which had just started tonight. Also felt some slight twinges in my stomach kinda uterus height. My lower back has just started aching on my left side too. I’m going out with friends tonight being the ‘driver’ coz I have ‘work’ tomorrow’. Hopefully the reflux stays away but is a good sign

10. Kimmy1990

Quick update at 8dpo. I was at work today and I started to feel a bit nauseous like I wanted to throw up. I made sure I drank lots of water and started to feel better. Also boobs still sore.

11. Suggerhoney

Suggerhoney Pregnant at 39

Sounding very hopeful hon. Good luck. Hope u get ure BFP

12. Kimmy1990

Thanks. I hope so too. Its 9 dpo today and I was feeling a little off this morning and had to pee heaps, but I also noticed my boobs not feeling as sore which usually happens before the witch shows her face. It’s still early though and I might not have even implanted yet if we are to be successful so I guess I just have to wait. I refuse to test now until I’m definitely late as I don’t need the stress that generally comes with bfn lol