my tummy has shrunk and dropped 26weeks sat

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by babybooties, Apr 15, 2009.

1. babybooties

babybooties mammy to 2 little boys

Hi all well measured my bump yesterday morning and have relised it has shrunk by 3 inches and from pubic bone to belly button i was 23 now im only 15 so im guessing i have dropped but im only 26weeks my tummy has gone pointy too

this is my 2nd baby boy is this normal im really confused

2. amslou

amslou TTC No2

my bump changes size and shape constantly. it really does depend on where the baby has got comfortable at that time. As far as i am aware its nothing to worry about.

3. babybooties

babybooties mammy to 2 little boys

thankyou hun

4. Samemka

Samemka Mummy of 2 girlies

The exact same thing has happened to me! I had quite a large bump and over the past few days, if I suck in, my stomach looks relatively flat (covered by a t-shirt lol)! I think it must be all to do with how baby is lying!

5. joeyjo

joeyjo Mum to 2boys, growing #3

Mine changes shape too. Yesterday it looked MUCH bigger than usual but all on the left of my belly button. I went swimming and then afterwards the Right side looked huge - hubby said he must have been trying to push his bum out coz that's what it felt like!!