My Twins xxx

Kim

Reaction score
9th March 2002 it was confirmed i was pregnant. I was 11 weeks gone. I was pretty big and sent for a scan it was twins.
19th March 2002 i started bleed was sent for a scan was told they was ok. Was booked in for another scan a week later. I still bled but very lightly.
26th March 2002 was told one had died.
28th march 2002 was told both had passed and had to go in for removal a few days later.
2nd April 2002 went in for tests. Was rescanned and told babies was still alive and well.
5th April 2002 re scanned as i was still losing blood was told one had died.
8th April 2002 another scan was told both ok.
10th April 2002 both had died.
15th April 2002 both ok..
16th April 2002 got up out of bed blood everywhere. I was going through pads i was in pain.
I rang the hospital who sent and ambulance to collect me.
My living room was covered in blood and clots furniture and carpet.
Ambulance came and sat me in the back i was in pain they passed me gas and air, it eased my pain physically but mentally iw as confussed.
I get to the hospital was taken in a side room took past women who was about to have their babies.
I was examined the doctor rushed me into theatre.
I was knocked out.
When woken i grabbed for my bump but there was no bump.
I looked at the nurse standing next to me she said the doctor is coming to see you.
What was going on where are my babies? Where is my bump?
Where am i????
The doctor came and the words came out 'i am sorry but....' the rest was a daze i went numb didnt want anyone or anything.
Yesterday i was 16 weeks gest with twins today nothing.
It took a few months to get my twins back solicitors for their funeral so i could say take care and see you soon.
They left me together and i had one coffin for them to go to be angels together.
Below is the picture of the cremamtorium on where they are.

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/mum2six/memorialgarden.jpghttps://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/mum2six/kingsdown-chapel-4.jpg

what horrible treatment you had, being told wrongly, hugs for you :hugs: and prayers for your 2 angels xxxx

I am so sorry for your loss Kim & words can't describe what I thought when I was reading the torment you must have been going through.

:hugs:

x

That is terriable how you were treated your angels will know look after you from up above x :cloud9:

Hi

That is horrible hun i am so sorry for your loss that made me tear up reading that . Wish you all the best hun.
Katrina

That made me sob, im so sorry hun :( *hugs* xxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry kim :cry: im in tears wrighting this i will say a prayer for your little babies. They will be watching over you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->