• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My TWW Symptom Log

There are definite lines on both test ! I sent the pics to my friend and she just thinks they're negative. I have done lots of test and never had faint pink lines as Evaps ... So I don't know

Is anyone in tune with their implantation? I'm 15dpo now and just wiped with a slight pink tink. Not sure if af is coming or something else. I am also going by cramps and the first peak on CB opk. Could be a little later than I'm counting ... trying to convince myself I'm not out!

10 dpo (CD 22) symptoms;

bloody gums when brushing teeth today, pelvic floor pressure, constipation, severe cramping, sore boobs, frequent urination (all seems like af to me)

I promised that I wouldnt test until I was officially late but Im losing hope and I just want to test and see if something shows. Im so glad that I just started this new job and get to have something to distract me for at least 8 hrs of the day. Im praying that we all get our heart's desires.

I caved at 8/9 dpo but got the bfn as expected. Have cramping right ovary all day,and even (tmi) sensitive during dtd with hubby. Appetite seems higher than usual and urinating a bit more often but all of this could just be af getting ready to make an appearance even though roughly she should only appear late next week. How is everyone else doing wrt symptoms during their TWW? Does anyone know at which date after OPK positive should one consider testing?im trying to force myself after today's bfn to only test again if af doesn't show up within the next 2 weeks which is going to mean another TWW potentially 😔

Having severe cramps and decided to test anyway because I took a Hep A test for work. I was anxious and I waited the 3 minutes and a very faint line started to show and has gotten much clearer after 9 min. This pic is from 3 mins. I see it but hubby doesnt, he said he doesnt want to get my hopes up as af isnt late yet. Can you ladies see what I see? *My phone sucks though, and used FRER w/ middle of day urine.

Attachments

• FaintBFP.jpg
    FaintBFP.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 23
Pretty sure the wicked af just showed. ..

Having severe cramps and decided to test anyway because I took a Hep A test for work. I was anxious and I waited the 3 minutes and a very faint line started to show and has gotten much clearer after 9 min. This pic is from 3 mins. I see it but hubby doesnt, he said he doesnt want to get my hopes up as af isnt late yet. Can you ladies see what I see? *My phone sucks though, and used FRER w/ middle of day urine.

I see a line for sure !!

2DDs, I see a liiiiinnnneeee!!! Wooot!!!
And ladies testing early, don't be discouraged! I had 2 bfns and the squintiest squinter ever for my first bfp at 12dpo.
I was awful at waiting it out and HAD to know asap but your best chance for nice strong lines would be 15dpo or the day after your period was due.
Aphy, your symptoms sound right in line with what mine were. Dtd caused so much pressure! Best of luck!
Gaves99, :hugs: FX for just implantation!
Armywife, have you tested lately?

2DDs, I see a liiiiinnnneeee!!! Wooot!!!
And ladies testing early, don't be discouraged! I had 2 bfns and the squintiest squinter ever for my first bfp at 12dpo.
I was awful at waiting it out and HAD to know asap but your best chance for nice strong lines would be 15dpo or the day after your period was due.
Aphy, your symptoms sound right in line with what mine were. Dtd caused so much pressure! Best of luck!
Gaves99, :hugs: FX for just implantation!
Armywife, have you tested lately?

Yes , I have been testing everyday am and pm !! I am a little crazy :/ I got the 2 faint bfp on 12 dpo and bfn before and after . I'm due today for AF . I did not test today bc after seeing bfn's yesterday I don't see the point . Good luck to you and thanks for checking in <3

Ok so its 11dpo and I am confused. FRER showed faint bfp and CB digital was BFN:shrug:, this was all yesterday. Then took a walmart brand blue dye that looks negative but questionable. Do you guys think Im out? I think I should save my last digital til im late, which is thursday.

Symptoms;
vomited this morning, slight boob swelling, no soreness, no cramps and I dont feel like I normally do right before af. So Fx for us all ladies.

So sorry gaves99 ((hugs)).

Ok so its 11dpo and I am confused. FRER showed faint bfp and CB digital was BFN:shrug:, this was all yesterday. Then took a walmart brand blue dye that looks negative but questionable. Do you guys think Im out? I think I should save my last digital til im late, which is thursday.

Symptoms;
vomited this morning, slight boob swelling, no soreness, no cramps and I dont feel like I normally do right before af. So Fx for us all ladies.

First response is very sensitive I had a very nice line show up and my blood was only 8. The digi's are not as sensitive . I had the same thing happen to me but the next day the digital said positive . I don't think you are out :)

Symptoms;

First response is very sensitive I had a very nice line show up and my blood was only 8. The digi's are not as sensitive . I had the same thing happen to me but the next day the digital said positive . I don't think you are out :)

Thank you armywife03, I really appreciate the encouragement. Blessings your way as well love. We still have a chance. Fx.

Don't count yourself out! I've also heard that digital aren't near as sensitive. Maybe save the digi for when you've got your clear bfp. 11dpo is still early. I've got a good feeling for you 2DDs
FX for you too, armywife. :hugs:

Also, gaves, any update? Been thinking of you all day.

@Chiochick, thank you. I am trying to stay hopeful.

12dpo symptoms-
Pelvic pain, no cramping, bloating, boob soreness and swelling, lower back pain, frequent urination

*These still could be af symptoms for me too, but I have been praying so hard that this is the month. I am so ready for #3.

Fx for us all.

How is everyone? 16 dpo here . Bfn and no Af . Don't know what's going on . I haven't been temping so I'm not sure if my temp dropped this morning . I have a 14 day LP . I'm so confused :( hope everyone is doing well and getting their BFP !

13dpo and still nervous to test again. I bought two first signal cheap test and I plan on taking one today. I cant ever use fmu, cause I have a weak bladder and I have to go every 3 hrs or so. So I am trying to hold my pee until 1230 or 1pm.

13dpo symptoms;
fluttery feelings in lower stomach, back pain, dull pains in sides but no cramps, frequent urination, nausea, full sore boobs, but still I fear that af will start... on time. This has been the hardest ttc experience ever.:cry::cry:

I hope everyone gets answers soon and that we all can move on to the pregnancy forums next.

I am pretty sure AF is coming . I have brown spotting . I haven't had a period in forever bc of the cyst I have had . So it's prob going to be bad :( I guess this is just not what God wanted for me this month. Good luck guys !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"