My TWW Symptom Log

@armywife03 I am so sorry love. I feel like I am right behind you too. :cry:
Best blessings for next month.

You ladies are fabulous! I'm only 6 dpo and going crazy not knowing. Have been nauseated, random shooting pains in bbs, back pain, a horrible dizzy spell this morning, and crazy dreams. You will all be in my prayers! Fx

So sorry ladies :(
Have a cocktail for me and get ready to dtd like bunnies next cycle :hugs:

14dpo, this is CD26 for me and I should receive af tonight or tomorrow morning. Hubby and I dtd just to see if that would make af come down. I am not sure what to expect. I could start or not. The tests that I have taken that were BFN were all taken in the middle of the day. So maybe there is still a chance that FRER was accurate. :shrug::shrug:

14 dpo symptoms;
Headache, ewcm, dull back pain, bloating, lower abdomen pressure, no cramping, sore and swollen boobs *could be af symptoms?

Fx that af doesnt show. But if it does... I am getting back on the saddle for next cycle. And I will gladly have a cocktail or two. :winkwink:

Dreamt I bled brown blood right before this fmu pregnancy test. I am so anxious and nervous. AF could rear her ugly head anytime before this test. Please if anybody sees this, pray for me. 2 more hours to test.

Dreamt I bled brown blood right before this fmu pregnancy test. I am so anxious and nervous. AF could rear her ugly head anytime before this test. Please if anybody sees this, pray for me. 2 more hours to test.

Praying!!

BFN on CB Digital Smart Countdown test, but the only test strip inside had two blue lines? Idk what to think. And AF is officially late.

Hey all!

Im 6 dpo- CD 22. since O, ive had cramps, headaches, heartburn, pelvic pain on the right side most of today, was semi-sharp pains and very noticeable. My bb's on the other hand are barely sensitive, not noticeable. Acne seems to have not went away since I m/c in April. I have been extremely moody though, have had to hold back tears at a few different songs on the radio. haven't really craved any foods, or wanted food really. More like food aversions which I had with my last pregnancy before m/c. not really bloated but definitely gassy and diarrhea like BM the past few days. Creamy lotion like CM, a decrease in fluid today but still creamy. im ready to take a nap as im typing this, and ive had a horrible time focusing and being able to sit still. which is not like me. normally at work I can sit for 3-4 hours and get stuff done, but today, I find myself up and walking around every 30 minutes or so.

Not normal for me to cramp or have pelvic or lower back pain in between periods. I normally cramp the day before or the day of AF.

This is the first month we are ttc since we lost our last so im tracking everything on the ovia fertility app. so far it looks promising. but im trying my hardest not to get my hopes up. 2ww sucks! plan on using a FR either CD26 or CD27

any insight or comparison is greatly appreciated and good luck to everyone

TTC Baby 3- Good Blessings to you love. Hopefully this is your month. Fx for you love.

16dpo still no af just yet and beige brown cm then milky lotiony cm on and off. But I feel like af is in full affect. Just no blood to show for it. Im not sure whats going on, but its really emotional. :shrug::shrug::shrug::cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry 2DDs. I remember how every month I'd be so disappointed (and worried because I was over 40) that I wasn't pregnant. And then the hope again as the next OV approached. It's such a roller coaster of emotions.

Thank you ladies for all of your support. AF finally came for sure and it's on to the next cycle. Good blessings to all you are preggers and baby dust to us that are still in the race. It's a new day and a new cycle, time to start over and have that nice glass of wine and wait. It's gonna happen soon for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->