My V-day =)

USAF_WIFE

Reaction score
I am here and my little Braiden is kicking away inside snug and safe happy to be at this point but I will feel really good in about two weeks! :cloud9:

Yay its mine to, its a lovely thought. Lets hope they stay safely tucked up inside there and keep cooking nicely!!!

I am here and my little Braiden is kicking away inside snug and safe happy to be at this point but I will feel really good in about two weeks! :cloud9:

Hey Happy V-day to you its my V-day aswell I'm very excited and happy , we both got our BFPs on the same date 11/09 and same due date wish you a healthy pregnancy

Sorry, I sound so stupid but what's V-Day?!

You totally dont sound stupid! When I came here, I had no clue and started a thread to ask lol! At 24 weeks, your baby is considered medically viable. Meaning if something were to happen, there is chance of survival! Its an awesome milestone!

Hey Happy V-day to you its my V-day aswell I'm very excited and happy , we both got our BFPs on the same date 11/09 and same due date wish you a healthy pregnancy

Aww yay! Thats awesome that we share the same due date and found out the same day!! GL to you hun with a lovely pregnancy! :flower:

Can't wait until mine comes in a week! I'm with you though, it'll take me longer to REALLY feel like I can breathe a sigh of relief! Congrats!!!

Congratulations on your V-Day :happydance:

I found out on Sept 11th as well :) But I'm due May 15th! :flower:

Woot I love having so many ladies finding out the same time and being around the same due date!

Oh, thanks for that! I'm past my V-Day in that case lol.
Congrats to all other mums to be who are approaching =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->