My waters broke in the night!!

Mrs Muffin

Reaction score
I was awake at about 6.30am and felt a trickle, rushed to the loo and started leaking on the bathroom floor lol. I put a pad on and rang up the hospital who said to ring back in a bit if I'm still leaking (just in case it was wee). I had breakfast and rang back the labour ward and as I was still trickling they asked me to come in. It's like doing a wee, but out of a different hole (lol) and not the massive gush I feared.

DH had to scrape the car as it was covered in ice. Anyways got monitored in hospital, baby head down and ok, bp not too bad seeing as though it's been high. Got checked over by a doctor as well. Basically as I don't have any contractions I'm booked in for inducing tomorrow morning at 7.30am (unless my contractions start)!

Omg heard some mega wailing on the labour ward - so scary :o

How exciting keep us posted - good luck. x

ohhh good luck, how exciting your going to have your baby for xmas!!! lovely :)

So exciting! Seems like tomorrow's the day for you! :)

Ooh, good luck! I hope things progress for you before they need to induce.

:D good luck - wish you all the best for tomorrow xxx

Awesome!! It really gets my hopes up to hear people happily going into labour without going overdue :)

Good luck hon, dont worry labour wards always sound more scary than they are. hopefully i will be in the same boat next week so fingers crossed for an easy and quick induction!
xxx

Awww good luck hun. Cant wait to read your story and see pics :) x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"