My wedding journal :D

jenny25

Reaction score
omg i cant believe we have finally set a date last week we decided to set a date 24th september 2011 :D

my partner and i have been together almost 3 years engaged for 2 we originally met on facebook :O yep thats right im from scotland and he is from essex so we moved in together 2 years ago and its been the best thing ever dont get me wrong we are like any other normal couple

if their is anything you want to know please do ask

so far we have looked at
rings
church
reception
flowers
cars
scottish piper
suits
bridesmaid dresses
food

the only thing we have booked is the venue and the piper we are going to get things in due course spread it out over time so we dont stress ourself too much
so feel free to stalk me if you wish :D

*subscribed* can i stalk please xx

of course you can hun , i would of put more in it tonight but you know after a long day with wedding talk i get a migraine :( xx

i know that feeling hun hope you feel better soon. if you need any help finding things let me know xx

thank you hun that means alot too me :D xxx

Another stalker from your next door county :)

Hope your ok chick and planning is still going well xxx

thanks guys well me and my friend are going on monday to buy the bridesmaid dresses im soooo excited i may even try on some wedding dresses i may look stupid cause i am such a short bride :(

You wont look stupid, im short too, only 5ft xx

me too hun i wanna get a reasonable priced dress but i dont know if places like debenhams cater for short people xx

Im going on Monday to a shop near by that sells all the european dresses (ones you find cheap on ebay etc) as i dont want to spend a huge amount but i dont know if i can justify buying it from them direct incase it is naff.

Where abouts in essex are you? The one im going to is called

https://www.bridesathotbobbins.co.uk/Shop.htm

My MIL told me about them so ive made an appt with them to see about prices etc. I can let you know if you like? xx

im in romford area hun i see ones online but like yourself im worried incase i get scammed lol xx

My MIL ordered one and it never turned up, so im a bit dubious about it, atleast if i can get it from an actual shop i have that little bit of security and im covered if things go tits up, i reckon that shop is about an hour away. Small world ive got family who live in Romford and Harold Wood xx

thanks girls , well last night i ordered my wedding cars i have 2 limos yay :D got a really good deal on it £85 per car x

www.justlimos.co.uk

wish i could get mine for that price, im having horse and carriage and its cost a small fortune :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->