my weekend...

M

maddiwatts19

had a very mixed weekend.
me and OH had a lovely night out on friday with a few friends, just had a meal and chat and was really lovely.
Saturday OH took me shopping and spoiled me, we went for a lovely walk in the park and then he took me out for a meal saturday night...it was just so wonderful!
but saturday night after we got back from the meal, i went to the loo and when i wiped there was blood. a lot of it.
we rushed off to A&E managed to skip the queue past all the drunks got checked over and they really couldnt see where the blood was coming from.
they checked baby and told me that my little fella (!!) was fine and 9it was just a mystery. they kept me in sunday night and there was no more blood so they sent me home. been told to take it easy and have as much bed rest as possible.
i asked OH to pop on here when he got back saturday night to update you all, but bless him, he got confused by how the site worked...lol, aww!! hehe!
so i'm now worried because no-one seemed to know where the blood came from! but everything is fine with me and bubs so i dont know why i'm worrying..
the one good thing that came out of the hospital stay, they told us we're having a little boy!! so its team blue for us! :D
yay!
unless the bleeding starts again, just gotta wait till scan on the 23rd! but i cant wait to see him again!!

Glad to hear that everything is ok. Maybe a personal ? but did you and OH do some BD'ing? That can sometimes trigger some bleeding from very engorged blood vessels in the vagina and cervix and they might not show on exam.

:hug:

Welcome to the boy club,

Well just to let you know that my mother with my little sister was bleeding several times throughout her pregnancy and it was also alot.

But on the scans they could see where it was coming from, cannot remember exactly why.

Also my cousins wife as just had a little boy and was in and out a+e throughout has she had a couple of bleeds and obviously freaked, but everytime lo was fine.

At least they re-assured you that everything is ok and if you are still a little worried ven though the bleedings stopped, book yourself in for a private scan in a couple of weeks,its nice peace of mind when you see LO on the screen :hug:

Glad to hear that everything is ok. Maybe a personal ? but did you and OH do some BD'ing? That can sometimes trigger some bleeding from very engorged blood vessels in the vagina and cervix and they might not show on exam.

:hug:

oooh! thank you! yeah we did BD! might explain it, thanks hunni! x

Congratulations on the little blue bump! And fingers crossed for a completely uneventful next 20 weeks for you x

Hey maddiewatts19 just thought I'd mention with my son starting at month 5 I had bleeding every month and it was completely unexplained. My son was big and healthy - apparently some women just bleed a bit like they're periods is the only explanation I ever recieved.

Congrats on the boy :)

Oh Hunni :hug: So glad your ok :) AND :wohoo: CONGRATS ON YOUR BLUE BUMP!!!! Bet your well excited :) XxXxX

Oh Hunni :hug: So glad your ok :) AND :wohoo: CONGRATS ON YOUR BLUE BUMP!!!! Bet your well excited :) XxXxX

hehe! thank you mummy!:D you gotten used to that yet? hehe! in a way i'm glad i got to go to hospital because we got to find out that its a boy 2 weeks early! hehe!! but, its made it so real now, i'm having a son, and he has a name, its so bloody real, i'm freaking out!!! xxxx

:hugs: so glad your ok now honey :hugs: huge congratulations of your little boy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->