My weight

Layla

Reaction score
I am seroiusly filling out right now and i hate it, the middle area of my tummy is like a balloon! i look about 6 months prengant! :(

I have been wanting to lose weight for a while now but i can never seem to stick to diets, and my apitite(sp?) lately has gone through the roof, no matter how much i eat i never seem to be full.

With regaurds to exersice i have always said i didnt want to do to much while TTC incase i do catch and it does some damage, but now i think i should go ahead and start to help bring my tummy down.

We are TTC but im still haveing trouble and so far this month i have not ovualted yet, if i carry on like this i have till March then i will be getting Clomid so i can slow the exersice down then, plus, im charting so i can have a rough idea if i ovulate and catch so i can just do light excerise....im rambling arnt i! lol

what im trying to say is, i think its time i stopped useing TTc as an excuse and get myself down teh gym. at the end of the month (pay day) im going to join my local one and try to go at least twice a week, it also includes swimming to which is good.

As of last week i hadnt put any weight on (only the 1lb i gained over xmas) but with my tummy expanding the way it is i must of put on by now, so im going to go and get myself weighed later...will let you know!

I have just relised that there is no point to my post and that i didnt need to tell you all this lol, think its just good to get it all out of my head.

xx

When you diet I think you get more hungry I'm eatting no more or no less than I would just healthier I hope & I'm blood starved :rofl:

My OH mentioned a gym the other day & I said yer when we move - I too looked in the mirror the other day & looked PG :? I like mt size but the bloated belly thing is pissing me off no end!

Good luck Layla :hugs:

Well i have made the call! Im joining the gym on Thursday, got to go down for my induction at 2.00pm

best get me a weight ticker!

xx

Good for you Layla, there is no reason why you cant exsercise throughtout your pregnancy, evn aerobic exersise can continue, and you and bu would feel a lot etter for it. Just make sure you inform your instructor once you do become PG so she can adapt your routine accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->