My womb already measures 27cm at 22wks :O

Mahogany

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I am so big now....I just don't know if I have the room for them to grow anymore. My uterus measure is already 27 cm :wacko:...I know I am having twins, but omgosh. I hope I can make it to term. :nope:

Anyone else bigger than they should be???

Any multi-mommy insight??

Wow 5 cm ahead of " schedule". U go girl!!!

With my son I was 6 cm ahead of schedule. I was confused about that until he was born at 22 inches and 10 pounds! Big boy!

I think I was about the same at 22wks but I'm only having one! :haha: Uh oh! Still measuring a bit bigger than I should be, I think...tis hard to tell now though as it's up past the bottom of my ribs.

A woman my mum works with had twin boys and they both went to term and weighed 7lb 5oz each! Obviously great for the boys, but not so much for the mum! Hope you don't get too uncomfortable- put your feet up as much as possible x

I'm only 32 weeks and measuring 40 weeks..having a section at 39 weeks and they don't seemed bothered am measuring so big. Your body will expand to accomodate :) just might be a bit uncomfortable lol xx

Thanks gals for the caring replies.....I guess I must be strong for my twin boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->