my xmas pressies!

MiissMuffet

Reaction score
from my family- most of them were for baby. little blankets, photo frames and stuff for her. I don't know how people get upset about receiving things for baby at xmas when they are pregnant! i loved it! I had to try and not get all teary eyed at the lovely wee things. yeh it's my last xmas without a baby- but it's not about that at all. if i wanted time to myself I wouldn't be having a baby, I can't wait till next xmas when i can play santa! :D
Sorry pointless post, am just very excited i cant stop looking at my wee baby presents :happydance:
x

im the same hun, me and OH got little outfits and blankets for LO aswell as our presants, i loved it, i just cant wait till hes 'actually' here to get them hehe xx

Aww bless lol.Im the same when people buy me stuff for the baby or even if I buy him stuff myself I always go into the room and keep looking at it lol.xxx

LOL... my most prominent xmas gift was thrush! lol..lol...lol.

aww Bumper lol that's not nice what an evil Santa!!! :hugs: x

Lol yeh... the antisanta! I put that on the wrong post but I guess it fits lol!

:haha: yea it does!!! I hope it goes away fast- nasty thing that is!!! I've managed to avoid it so far this pregnancy- oh now that i said that things will prob change :rofl:

Never had it before being pg... can't wait to get LO out... then maybe it won't bother me again!

Aww I never got many Baby pressies yet as we are not finding out the gender so I think people are waiting until afterward so that they dont get the wrong things! hehehe. But hubby got me something that just absolutly made my Xmas- he got me one of those 'jungle gyms' for little babies where they lay on their back and that arch goes over them with little cute dangly animals and light up stuff. I wanted one so bad, I told him back in the day that the only real 'toy' I wanted for a super young baby was one of those, and look what I get for Xmas OMG I was so excited. And best of all, he incorporated my favorite animal in to it- a giraffe! It has a giraffe standing over the one side and you can hang stuff from its mouth! Ahh so cute :)

Aww I never got many Baby pressies yet as we are not finding out the gender so I think people are waiting until afterward so that they dont get the wrong things! hehehe. But hubby got me something that just absolutly made my Xmas- he got me one of those 'jungle gyms' for little babies where they lay on their back and that arch goes over them with little cute dangly animals and light up stuff. I wanted one so bad, I told him back in the day that the only real 'toy' I wanted for a super young baby was one of those, and look what I get for Xmas OMG I was so excited. And best of all, he incorporated my favorite animal in to it- a giraffe! It has a giraffe standing over the one side and you can hang stuff from its mouth! Ahh so cute :)

aww yay!! we are getting one of those too they are really cool. Havn't got one yet though. Are you waiting for LO to be born to have a surprise of the gender?? I wish i had that kind of willpower lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->