My yellow bump turned Blue!

katratrina

Mum of 3, and Pregnant!
Reaction score
Hi there, haven't been on in a while, so just an update, we had our son on the 29th of may, 3 hour labor, he weighed 7lb, and was 49.5cm long. we have named him Charlie William, he is absolutely gorgeous but is definitely not a good sleeper :haha:
As you can see by my signature that he is our fourth bub, but i must say it was the most painful labor of all 4 :wacko: but he is worth every second of pain i was in.
Will do a birth story a bit later. but for now i am off to have those gorgeous new born snuggles! :cloud9:

Awwww, newborn snuggles! Congratulations!!

Hi there, haven't been on in a while, so just an update, we had our son on the 29th of may, 3 hour labor, he weighed 7lb, and was 49.5cm long. we have named him Charlie William, he is absolutely gorgeous but is definitely not a good sleeper :haha:
As you can see by my signature that he is our fourth bub, but i must say it was the most painful labor of all 4 :wacko: but he is worth every second of pain i was in.
Will do a birth story a bit later. but for now i am off to have those gorgeous new born snuggles! :cloud9:

congrats!
i am jealous I only have about 9 days till i get my newborn snuggles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->