• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Myleen Klass!

hancake100

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
Hey girls!
I have been book shopping went a little mad and got 3 instead of 1 :rofl: hehe

Has anyone ever read 'My Bump and Me' by Myleen Klass?? It is BRILL :yipee: I only started reading it yesterday and I am already halfway through, I couldnt put it down.
It is full of really good tips and tells you everything she went through and also has a little diary through it from her partner, so gives a little guys point of view on things as well.
I would advice anyone to read this, very easy to read but very hard to put down :rofl: hehehe

One other book I got was called 'The rough guide to pregnancy and birth' By Kaz cooke. This is brill 2 and it says it how it is and very stright forward also has had me in fits of giggles!!

Has anyone else got any books that they recommend? :hugs: xxx

have to say yes to the myleen klass one....fanbloodytastic read. had me in fits of giggles, especially the bit in boots lol....enjoy the rest of the read :hugs:

ive read that! its well good!
another good one is Jules Oliver book!

xxxxxxxxx

I love the Myleen Klass book. It was a godsend when I first found out I was pregnant and had no idea what to expect. The hubby read it too and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Read the best friends guide to pregnancy, its birll! I have had my copy for years and i keep going back to it! xx

have to say yes to the myleen klass one....fanbloodytastic read. had me in fits of giggles, especially the bit in boots lol....enjoy the rest of the read :hugs:

Hehehe, yeah I burst out laughing when I read this bit :rofl: I fell up the stairs in New Look the day before and felt like a right idiot, hehe! xxx

I read this a few months ago and it's great! I also couldn't put it down babe. x

I loved Belly Laugh's by Jenny McCarthy. she is very straightforward so not one to read if you are easily offended. She's very funny though!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Belly-Laughs-Naked-Pregnancy-Childbirth/dp/0738210072/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1251402372&sr=8-3

I enjoyed the Mylene Klass book - it was the first pregnancy book that I red and was an nice "entertaining introduction" :thumbup:

QT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"