Myo-Inositol

MrsGriff

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this? I ran across it while researching Pregnitude. Any info or opinions would be great!

Hi There! My doctor starting having me take pregnitude-- I started it on August 16th. From what I gather the Myo- Inositol helps with healthy egg production. I did further research and found that although it would make sense just to go buy Myo Inositol on it's own instead of forking out the cash for Pregnitude each month, the myo inositol in pregnitude is in the purest form that you can get get your hands on. I will say that since taking pregnitude my Luteal Phase has lengthened significantly from 6 days to 12! I am now in my 5th cycle TTC.

That sounds promising! When in your cycle did you start? I'm currently CD 6 and it's look like I would have to order it.

I started on CD 14-- just a random date since that's when I went to my doctor! She didn't say anything about waiting for CD 1....

Some pharmacy's do carry it but I would call first! They keep it behind the counter but you dont' need a prescription. Good luck!

I don't have PCOS but I've been taking myo inositol - it seems to have lengthened my cycle from 25-26 days to 28-30 days. I think my luteal phase may now be 15 days. Does anyone know of any side effects of taking myo inositol if you don't have PCOS?

I am also considering taking myo inositol for egg quality. Has anyone had any luck in improving egg quality?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->