Mysteries

Mede103

Reaction score
Well On The road of Ttc Again. Dh Nd I Tried Last Year For Sometime Nd Took A Break. To Fill Everyone In Im 23 Md Was Diagnosed With Pcos nd Hypothyroidism In March 2012 We Were Tryin Bout 6 Months Before We Found Out What Was Goin On

Well On The road of Ttc Again. Dh Nd I Tried Last Year For Sometime Nd Took A Break. To Fill Everyone In Im 23 nd Was Diagnosed With Pcos nd Hypothyroidism In March 2012 We Were Tryin Bout 6 Months Before We Found Out What Was Goin On Finally My Family doctor Sent me to an obgyn nd endocrinologist my endo put me on metformin 2000mg in october 2012 was taking it Till may 2013 nd decided to take a break with moving to another state it was to stressful well noe that everthin is settled weve decided to try again i havnt had a period since sept 2013 i started back up on the metformin of 2014 of jan its been about 2 months nd still no period till bout 2 days ago where i had a tiny bit of brown pink nd bright red spotting in the mornin wen i wiped but nothin more is this normal cause im so confused???

I'm really sorry to start off the post like this....but please....that was a very large, very HARD to read and understand type of post. Please use some grammar. It would really help people understand what you are trying to ask.

As for what you ARE asking, I think it's that you had some spotting.

For me, spotting is normal for 2-3 days before my period. Some women spot (who never spot) and end up getting their period days later. Some women spot and it's implantation and they get a BFP.

What is normal for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->