Name Change LOL

TattiesMum

Reaction score
Well Tattie is back with FOB (which is nice) and he doesn't like the name Lucas :dohh: So after a lot of to-ing and fro-ing they've settled on Kaylam as a first name, with the middle names staying the same.

It's made up I think, and gets a lot of "what sort of name is that?" from other people, but I quite like it - what do you all think? :)

is it pronounced K-Lam or Ca-lam? either way i really like it! :thumbup:

It's pronounced K-lam, with the emphasis on the K .... sorry I should have said :D :thumbup:

prefer Lucas TBH

LOL - Me too, but trust me Kaylam is better than some of the other options which they suggested, and it's grown on me :D

Being perfectly honest I like really old fashioned names - Noah would have been my ideal, or Malachai, but I had my turn at naming children and it's Tattie's choice now :) :happydance:

My old Grandad, who passed away years ago now, used to say "I don't care what you call me as long as it isn't late for my dinner" :winkwink:

It's unusual, but it's easy to say and not weird. I'm not usually fond of boys names in general, so def :thumbup:

i miss lucas already lol but i do like the other name its different

Hmmmmm :\ I'm not keen, I think its cause it sounds a bit TOO made up? It sounds like a mix between Caleb and Salam :shrug:

Whatever floats her boat though :lol:

Shame about Lucas - thats a nice name! I would just say bugger FOB !!! Haha :) x

Hmmmmm :\ I'm not keen, I think its cause it sounds a bit TOO made up? It sounds like a mix between Caleb and Salam :shrug:

Whatever floats her boat though :lol:

Shame about Lucas - thats a nice name! I would just say bugger FOB !!! Haha :) x

I dont usually like made up names, prefer traditional
but it does have a nice ring to it.
Lol iv been saying it over like 10 times
yeh it works :thumbup:
And glad things r working out 4 Tattie :) xxx

I prefur traditional names but its great people do have different names else it would be boring.

Its easy to say which is good x

i prefer lucas but as Love Bunny said, whatever floats her boat! it does have a nice ring tho actually xxxxx

Awww Kaylam is a lovely name!
i like it!! :happydance:
iv never heard of it before either so it's unique :)

he's due one day before my birthday as well :happydance:
hehe
xx

My friends boy is caylum:) I really like it:)

i think its quite nice actually,
very different and unique, im sure he'll be the only kaylam in his class which is nice not to have loadsa people with the same name
xx

I like Lucas, but its up to tattie!
glad to here things are working for her!

I know a guy called Kaylim, I quite like it :thumbup: It's different but nice! Lucas was lovely too though, it was on our list but we decided on Oliver. And I agree with you, love the name Noah!! x

Oh, and just to add - my OH doesn't like the name Oliver but I've told him he's stuck with it :lol: He's getting the surname AND the middle name, after all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->