Name dilema

Angel

Reaction score
Ok so when I had my son my OH and I had a compromise boys name (last resort) and a girls name Angelique.Now that I am pregnant again I dont know whether I like the girls name anymore partly cause the people around us don't like it,and we have no boys name we can agree on.What do you think of the girls name?Is it childish?I would really appreciate the feedback.

I think it is lovely, much better than some of the bizarre names that people pick these days, lol!! It is unusual, without being weird!!

It doesn't matter what other people think though, it is just up to you & your OH!! Whenever i say the names i'm thinking of for our LO, my mum turns her nose up at it, lol!

Yeah I suppose you cant please everyone,lol.They will just have to pretend they like it!lol.I think there is a fine line between choosing a name that's weird and choosing one that is a bit different to the "standard names".I would love to hear some suggestions for boys names tho I am completely stuck and seeing as my OH won't let me find out what we are having it might be handy to have a boys name lol.

it was my dad's choice to call me Angelika as a second name.
and I am very happy with his choice, as Angelika comes from Angel :winkwink:, like your nick :winkwink:

my partner even finds it soo nice that he is the only one who calls me Angie now :winkwink:

everybody else calls me with my first name!

don't see anything wrong with Angelique :winkwink:

but tbh I have changed my opinion about the naming several times during pregnancy and we are still looking around!

we also do not have a fixed decision yet, just favourites :winkwink:

I think the names nice chick. I know what you mean about people not liking names thoughl. I think its just because its not the every day name that people hear. When i say we are calling our girl Dominique people turn their noses up.

I think if you like it you should go for it. People are just far too opinionated these days.

Stef xx

Choose something that you and your partner like and something that you think will be a good name for your child. Something that whether they're 3 days old, 13, 30 or 60 it'll still be nice. If that makes sense? if not just ignore me, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->